We live in a world where so many things call for our attention. Information is at our finger tips. Our heads are full of thoughts that either come from the media, from external life circumstances or from our own mind racing to all kinds of things. We think of all the options we have, we formulate our […]
True life story and testimony of a former long-time devout worshiper of Gohonzon (Her name is omitted here for the sake of privacy.) Compiled by Vachiravan Vanlaeiad I am the eldest daughter born into a Chinese-Thai family named Sim in a district of Thonburi (which is located on the west side of Bangkok – across […]
Unbelief is a state of heart in which a person not only chooses not to believe God’s Word, but also CANNOT truly believe God’s Word. It is an extremely perilous thing and the Scripture warns us about it. Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from […]
Thankfulness to God, How to Start Praying and Living with Humility and Trust in God 1. Question for Discussion: How Important is it to be thankful to God? Answer: The Importance can be seen by the emphasis on this in the New Testament and also the Psalms. Give thanks to the Father. He has made […]
The Christian Faith and Encountering Jesus
This site is written with the hope that through it you will have a spiritual encounter with Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is alive and people who are living can do things. Unless and until you know that Jesus Christ is real, and that He has risen from the dead, you will not progress beyond a mere intellectual understanding of Christianity. And you will probably be distracted by the many abuses and … Read More
- The Power of Words: Blessing or Curse
- God’s value system – successful or faithful?
- How to stand during times of testing and attack
- How we can believe that God is good when we go through hard times
- Israel – Promise, Prophecy and Fulfilment
- What is the Gospel of the Kingdom of God?
- When God ROARS!
- I’ve Been Praying… Why Isn’t It Working?
- Why Do We Suffer and Wait as Christians?
- How Should the Local Church Deal with Apostolic Type People?