This section of the site will be developed, God willing, at a later stage. Until then, here are some brief thoughts on wisdom.
1. A truly wise person doesn't think he is so wise that he doesn't need to listen and learn from others.
2. A wise person works hard and is not lazy.
3. A wise person listens much and speaks little. When a wise person speaks, he or she uses words carefully.
4. True wisdom is to hate evil and respect God.
5. God is wiser than we are, so we should seek to be humble and really listen to what He is saying to us.
Read the Book of Proverbs for some interesting teaching on wisdom from Solomon, known as the wisest man of his time. include "wisdom-footer.inc" ?>