AS I see the Catholic Religion is not Christian but Babylonian Apostate religion As the world was watching JP2 dying I stumbled about ST Malachy Prophecy… said the next would be the olive… and it was… very interesting . Malachy in 1139 AD went to Rome to give an account of the affairs of his diocese to the pope, Innocent II, who promised him two palliums for the sees of Armagh (Malachy’s birthplace) and Cashel. While in Rome, Malachy received the strange vision of the future wherein was unfolded before his mind the long list of illustrious pontiffs who were to rule the church until the end of the age. Malachy wrote down the vision and gave it to Innocent II and the document remained in the Vatican archives until its discovery in 1595. An interesting side note here is that while on his last trip to Rome in 1148AD, Malachy accurately predicted the place and time of his own death: Clairvaux, France on All Souls Day in November of 1148AD.
The vision was first published by Arnold de Wyon and ever since there has been much discussion as to whether the vision is a genuine prophecy. Malachy’s vision was a detailed listing of the last 112 pontiffs from his time forward until the end. the 112th or last Pope concerns the end of the age. Malachy’s prophecy says “in the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman who will feed his flock amid many tribulations after which the 7 hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End.”
Some believe this man to be newly appointed cardnial from Ghana Peter Turkson who is now the head of the Vatican’s peace office. There is another little known prophecy that this last pope would in fact be black. Now no pope has ever selected Peter as his papal name out of respect for Peter the apostle who is considered to be the first pope.
Malachy described the last six popes as follows:
1. Pastor and Mariner – John XXIII 1958-1963 – John was a pastor to the world, much beloved, and the Patriarch of Venice. The connection to “mariner” was then remarkable. In fact a certain cardinal from the US (Spellman of New YOrk) evidently having taken Malachy’s forecast that the next pope would be a pastor and a mariner literally rented a boat filled it with sheep and sailed it up and down the Tiber River in Rome.
2. Flower of Flowers – Paul VI 1963-1978 – Paul’s coat of arms depicts 3 fleur-de-lis corresponding to Malachy’s prophecy.
3. Of the Half Moon – John Paul I 1978-1978 – John Paul I was elected Pope on august 26, 1978 when there was a half moon. He reigned 33 days when he died, although many think he was murdered. He was also born in the diocese of Belluno (beautiful moon) was baptized Albino Luciani which means white light. He died shortly after an eclipse of the moon.
4. The Labor of the Son – John Paul II 1978-2005 – Amazingly, Pope John Paul II, was the only pope who was both born the day of an eclipse of the sun and entombed the day the sun was eclipsed. This pope was born in Krakow, Poland in the same city where Copernicus had toiled for years to prove his theory that the earth revolved around the sun. It was considered to be heretical at the time in the 15th century. Many also suggest that Malachy’s reference to the sun would mean a young pope also. At 58, John Paul II was the youngest pope in over a century. Also like the sun which always labors, John Paul II was a tireless worker. Now some disturbing things he did as he got older were kissing the Koran and saying the God of Islam and Christianity were the same.
5. The Glory of the Olive – Benedict XVI 2005 to present – Malachy predicted that this pope would be pope at the very start of the Tribulation period but would quickly be replaced by Peter the Roman. Saint Benedict himself claimed that this pope before the end of the age would triumphantly lead the church in its fight against evil. This prophecy of Malachy has now also come true as well when Cardinal John Ratzinger of Germany selected Benedict XVI as his papal name with his election in 2005. He is now 83 years of age.
6. Peter the Roman – the 112th and last pope according to Malachy. This pope is the apostate pope. The one who will try to cut loose Catholics from unity and their belief in the deity of Jesus Christ. St. Francis of Assisi also prophesied something similar. This pope will also be the one who is to initially be riding the beast kingdom at the end of Revelation only to be overthrown by the beast kingdom and Rome destroyed.
Could we be this close to the end? We can only wait and see. But we do need to remain alert and informed. That we are commanded by the King to do! Hopefully this is new to you and let’s you know that God is coming soon!