Satan does not hate the rapture! He is the one who fabricated the story of the rapture to begin with

The rapture is lie created by the powers of darkness to coincide with the peace and safety gospel message preached in most churches where you can willfully practice sin and God is completely okay with it. It will not destroy you because you have said the prayer and took it a step farther because you got water baptized. Jesus, bless your soul, does not want your little flesh to suffer and He is going to take you out of this world before judgment comes. The rapture is a total joke of a message based mainly out of Matthew 24 and Daniel 12.

Lets take a look at it in more detail. Okay Matthew 24: I love Matthew 24. Now let’s just set the background here. Now I want you to just think with me. You know when study the Word you have to do some thinking. You do not have to be real smart, but you have to do some thinking. Why on earth would Jesus spend so much time talking about the end times and the signs we are to look for if we are going to be taken out of here? Why would it even be mentioned if we are going to be gone when all these things are going to be happening? Why would we even need to know about it? Are we going to send a email down from heaven saying hey guys look you need to read over here in Matthew 24? So lets take a closer look at Matthew 24 starting in verse 3: And He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately. Now I have taught this over and over, that it is disciples that know what the Lord is saying. I am telling you that you will never know, but you will think you know and understand this word of God if you are not a true disciple.

Now back to Matthew 24: 3 where the disciples where saying “Tell us, when these things will be, and what will be the sign of Your coming, and the end of the age?” So the disciples are asking three questions. When are you coming, what will be the sign of your coming, and what will be the sign of the end of the age? The disciples just asked three very important questions. And Jesus is getting ready to answer these three questions. 4: And Jesus answered and said to them, See to it that no one misleads you. So the first point is many people are going to be misled. So how are they going to be misled? Usually they will be misled by false teaching and false signs and wonders. So one of the signs of the end of the age and the coming of the Lord is there is lot of deception and a lot of people being misled.

So Jesus says See to it that no one misleads you. 5: Many are going to come in My name, saying, I am the Christ, and will mislead many. Now I always say this so some of you reading this may have heard this already. Now if somebody comes up to you and says “I am Jesus,” is that going to mislead you? No because you are going to say something like get out of here you fruit cake. Is that going to mislead you? No! So if they say I am the Christ, what is that talking about? You have to go what does Christ mean. Christ means the anointed one. Have you ever heard anyone come up to you and say that? Turn on your T.V. and watch some religious programming. I am the anointed one. I have the anointing. I have this. I have that. Do you see what I am saying? It could be that couldn’t it? That is just something for you to think about.

6: And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. Do you hear of that today? See that you are not frightened. As long as you know what is going on and as long as your heart is right with God you do not need to be afraid, but if you are not right with God and you do not understand of the times then you better be very afraid. For those things must take place. So in other words all these things must take place. So in other words you can not stop this from happening. It is going to happen, but that is not yet the end. This is just a precursor to all these things.

7: For nation will rise against nation. Kingdom against kingdom and He said there will be famines and earthquakes. Which we know that is going on today.8: But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. You know what the birth pang is? Jesus is birthing His church. We are supposed to be the true followers of Christ or that blameless bride coming out of this thing.

9: Then they will deliver you to tribulation. Well I think that is interesting. That you are going to go into tribulation, but we have already been taught so many times we don’t go into tribulation. Jesus said I right there. I don’t know how you can miss that. How can you miss that? I mean if can read, you don’t have to be very smart to catch that. A first grader could read that. Then they going to deliver you to tribulation. And will kill you, and you be hated by all nations on account of my name. Now I have taught in the past, to quit trying to get the world to love you. Because the Bible says if you are loved by the world the world will love it’s own. People are going to hate you if you are one of the disciples of Jesus.

10: And at that time many will fall away. Now we are not talking about unbelievers now are we? Now many means a lot. A whole lot more than a few. They are going to fall away. Now I know a lot of doctrines out their teach you can not fall away. 13: But the one who endures to the end, he shall be saved. But Jesus states that if you endure to the end you will be saved. 14: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all nations, and then the end shall come.

15: Therefore when you see this. Now it is going to be real hard to see this if you are up in the heavens raptured. I mean this disciples asked Him what’s the sign of His coming and what is the end of the age, and Jesus is telling them how to recognize them. And now He is about to tell them when you see this get ready. Now does that mean you are going to be here? To me that means you are going to be here. It means it to me. 15: Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand). Jesus is saying you better understand. When He says let the reader understand He is saying most people won’ understand what he is talking about. When He says he that has ears to hear what the spirit is saying. That means most people won’t have ears to hear. When he says don’t be deceived that means most people will be deceived. That is what that stuff means. So he says let the reader understand what I am talking about.

So now lets go look quickly at the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel. Daniel 11: 31 which is talking about the antichrist. 31: And forces from him will arise, desecrate the sanctuary fortress, and do away with the regular sacrifice. And they will set up the abomination of desolation. 32: And by smooth words. Might that be the words of a false prophet. You have to understand what Satan is trying to do to God‘s people. Satan is trying to get God’s people to become a harlot or a adulteress, and he is trying to draw them after another lover other than Jesus.

Turn to proverbs 5:1 My son give attention to my wisdom. Which wisdom is one of the seven spirits of God in Isaiah 11:2. He said pay attention to my wisdom which means there is a wisdom of God and there is the wisdom of Satan. There is a wisdom of God and there is a wisdom of the world. Incline your ear to my understanding. 2: That you may observe discretion, and your lips reserve knowledge. 3:For the lips of a adulteress drip honey, and smoother than oil is her speech. 4:but in the end she is bitter as wormwood.

So now back to Daniel 11:32 where it says and by smooth words. And we see that this is a spirit of harlotry operating in false prophets enticing the people of God to fall away or go astray. That is what Jesus is talking about in Matthew 24 and why Jesus is saying see to it that no one misleads you. And we go over here to Daniel 11:32 And by smooth words he will turn to godlessness those who act wickedly toward the covenant. So what is the false prophet going to get you to do? He is going to get you to fall away. Did Jesus say their will be fallen away in the last days? How? By false prophets teaching through smooth words to get you to, basically, avoid obedience to the covenant of God. That is what they are going to do.

People will be falling away and won’t even know they are falling away. Did you know that? That is the problem. Because they have been deceived, and they think they are going the right way. It is very subtle. But the people who know their God will display strength and take action. So Daniel says the people who really know God are going to do something. The question is do you know God? 33: Those who have insight among the people will give understanding to the many. So there are going to be some people who have insight about what is going on and they are going to give understanding to the rest of the folks can know what is going on. Yet they will fall by the sword and by flame, by captivity and plunder, for many days. In other words the enemy is going to wreak havoc on the people of God. 34: Now when they fall they will be granted a little help and many will join with them in hypocrisy. 35: Some who have insight will fall, in order to refine, purge and make them pure until the end time.

Now watch this! 36:The king will do as he pleases and he will exalt himself above every god and will speak monstrous things against the God of gods; and he will prosper until the indignation is finished, for that which is decreed will be done. Now let’s stop their for just a moment. There is a video circling around you tube right now showing the current president of the United states completely mocking God and Christianity in general.

Here is that video link.

37: And he will show no regard for the God of his fathers, or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all. 38 But he instead he will honor a god of fortresses; a god whom his fathers did not know. Now the God he is speaking of here is Satan and this antichrist is going to honor him which we will see later in the book of Revelation.

Daniel 12:1 Now at that time Michael, Who is Michael? Michael is the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise. What does that mean? Is he sitting down? If he is standing guard then might he be around here on the earth going back and forth possibly? Well what is going to happen when he arises? 12:1 Michael the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise, and there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation. At that time Michael is going to arise.

At that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book will be rescued. So at that time there is going to be a rescuing of the people of God. Why do you think there is going to be a rescuing of the people of God? Because the one who is guarding the people of God is gone from the earth. What is the rescuing it is talking about? It is not the rapture of the church. This is talking about the people in Revelation 17 who heeded the warning to get out of Babylon, the false religious system that is preaching a false eternal grace message that has become a dwelling place of demons, and is telling everybody no harm is going to come to you because God is going to rapture you out of all the suffering. I hope to address this in detail later if I have time.

Now look at 2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming. 9: that is the one who’s coming is in activity with the activity of Satan. Now then, Jesus has a coming. Satan has a coming. You see Satan always counterfeits Jesus and will always try and imitate. Do you hear what I am saying? So his coming is in one accord with the activity of Satan with all power and signs and false wonders. So there is your power false signs and wonders coming out of the antichrist in the book of Revelation. 10: And with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of truth so as to be saved.

So people did not understand the truth and they did not get saved because of this deception coming forth through the spirit of the antichrist. Now look at this, 11: And for this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence, there is your false prophets. When you hear truth and reject it, the next thing you get is a lie, every time. When you hear the truth of the word of God and you reject it, the next thing you get is a demon spirit that will give you what you a lie, because if you do not receive the truth then what else can you receive?

Now let’s go back to Daniel 12:2. Now this is after Michael was taken out or arises here. Watch what happens. 2: Many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake. Does that sound like resurrection to you? It sounds like resurrection to me. These to everlasting life but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt. This is after Michael being raised up. 3:Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

Now skip down to verse 9: He said go your way Daniel, for these words are concealed up until the end time. 10: Many will be purged, purified and refined; but the wicked will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand. 11: And from the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days! So there is another 45 days going on here where something else is going on that seems to be pretty interesting.

Okay now lets go back to Matthew 24:16 : Then let those that are in Judea flee to the mountains. So Jesus is saying when you see the abomination of desolation you better flee to the mountains. 17: Let him who is on the housetop not go down to get the things that are in the house. Remember Lot’s wife when she looked back. 18: And let him who is in the field not turn back to get his cloak.

19: But woe to those who are with child and to those who nurse babes in those days. Now I do not think that means that you should not be having physical babies. I think it is talking about spiritual babies. Woe to you if you are trying to birth a spiritual baby when all of this is going on. Woe to you if you are not spiritually tuned in to the Spirit of God when all of this is happening because it is going to be a time like we have never seen. 20: But pray that your flight may not be in he winter, or on a Sabbath. 21: For there will b a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now. Is that what we just read over in Daniel 12 when Michael arises there will be a distress like has never been seen? It is the same thing right here. 22: And unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days shall be cut short. Did it say that the elect would be rescued over in Daniel 11? Here it is again.

23: Then if anyone says to you, “behold, here is the Christ, or there He is,” do not believe him. 24: For false Christ and false prophets will arise to show great signs to mislead, if possible, even the elect. Meaning this! It is possible for the elect to be deceived. Now most people will say that the elect can not be deceived but that is not what that just said. 25: Behold I have told you in advance. So Jesus is answering those disciples and he is stating that he is telling them in advance so when it happens you are going to know it. 26: If therefore they say to you, “Behold, He is in the wilderness, do not go forth, or Behold, he is in the inner rooms,” do not believe them. 27: For just as the lightning comes from the east, and flashes to the west, so shall the Son of Man be. 28: Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

Now I want to set the stage for you on the coming of the Lord. Now let’s go to Matthew 24:40 Now this is after all this other stuff all the way down through verse 39. After all of this other stuff Jesus says 40:Then there shall be two men in the field. Ones going to be taken and one is going to be left. 41: Two women grinding at the mill; one will be taken. And the other one will be left. Now how many of you have been taught that is rapture? Now listen closely. 42:Therefore be on the alert for you do not know what day your Lord is coming. Now if Jesus is coming to take you away then why would you be on the alert? If he is going to come and take you away then like come on Lord lets go. But if He is coming in another way then you might want to be ready for the way He is coming. That is what I want to show you.

42: Therefore be on the alert for you do not know what day your Lord is coming. 43:But be sure of this, That if the head of the house had known at what time of the night the thief was coming, he would not have allowed his house to be broken into. So Jesus is talking about the coming of the Lord and He is using the analogy of a thief. Now then what is that saying? Does that mean he is coming in a way nobody knows? That is not what that is about. It is different. It‘s not when He is coming but how He is coming.

If the head of the house knew at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have been on the alert and not allowed his house to be broken into. In Joel chapter 2 it talks about the locust army. And the locust army enters the house like a thief. Well Jesus is giving a little insight here but He does not go into detail. For this reason you be ready for the Son of Man is coming at a hour when you don’t think He will. He is coming when you don’t think and He is coming in a way you don’t think.

Now then turn to Revelation 3:1-6. I want to show you how Jesus comes like a thief. You have to understand He is coming like thief. Revelation 3:1: And to the angel of the church of Sardis write: He who has the seven spirits of God. You see there are not seven spirits but there, but there are seven personality aspects of the Holy Spirit which are listed in Isaiah 11:2. The seven spirits of God means the Spirit of Truth, Spirit of the Lord, Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding, Counsel, Strength, Knowledge. Those are the seven personality aspect of the Holy Spirit.

3:1 And the seven stars, says this: I know that you have a name that you are alive but you are dead. So He is talking to a church that has a name that they are alive like Life church, Word of Life Church, New life Church, Living Water Church, or Life Way Church. How many churches have a name that is kind of like what is being addressed right here? I find that interesting. This church has a name that they are alive but they are dead. 2: Wake up and strengthen the things that remain, which are about to die; for I have not found your deeds completed in the sight of My God. So he is warning them. You better wake up. You have a name that you are alive and you are singing jumping and shouting like your alive but your dead. He said you better strengthen the things that remain. Why? Because the harlot, the false teachers, the false prophets, and the harlot spirit will take your strength.

Turn to proverbs 5. Guys you are going to have to understand these things to get the picture what He is saying. Why does it say strengthen the things that remain? Because you have lost your strength. Now Proverbs 5 is talking about the harlot where smoother than oil is her speech. Now look at verse 7: Now then my sons listen to me, and do not depart from the words of my mouth. 8: Keep your way far from her, And do not go near the door of her house. 9: lest you give vigor to others, and your years to the cruel one, which is the powers of darkness. 10: Lest strangers be filled with your strength. So that spirit of harlotry takes your strength and steals your strength. So Jesus is saying in Revelation you better wake up.

Now back to Revelation 3:3 where is writing letter to the seven churches. Now we also read this back in Matthew 24 where He said if the head of the house new at what hour the thief was coming. Now then Jesus is going to tell you who the thief is. 3: Remember therefore what you have received and heard; keep it, and repent. So in other words He is saying you better remember what I told you and you better keep it and you better repent. You better do what you are supposed to do. If therefore you will not wake up. Remember He said if the house had known at what hour the thief was coming. If you don’t wake up then I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come upon you.

He is coming a little different than we have been taught. This is why you have to be on the alert. If you are not then He is going to come like a thief. And when the thief comes he is going to kill, steal, and destroy. Because the thief only comes to do what? Steal, kill and destroy! That is in John 10:10. He is coming like a thief meaning this. If you are not awake when He comes, and you are not ready. Then He is going to be a thief to you. And you know who the thief is? Satan! So you know how He is coming? He is coming and allowing the powers of darkness to come on the sleeping church. The thief is coming to the sleeping people of God and they will not be awake and they will not recognize it and they are going to get taken away.

How are they going to get taken way? By the false prophets, the smooth words. All of that stuff there is the taking away of the people of God. That is how they are taken away. Ones taken and one is left. The thief comes in the night to enter your house to steal, kill, and destroy. This is how He is coming. This already happening to a large degree in the church. 4: But you have a few people. He said a few. You know how many a few was in the days of Noah? Eight people! You have a few people who have not soiled their garments. They will walk with me in white for they are worthy. 5: He who overcomes shall thus be clothed in white garments.

So the promise is to the over comers right? It is not to the ones who say the magic words. Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose again on the third day and I know that I am a sinner so please forgive me for my sins, halleluiah, I am saved. That is not what this is saying right here. Jesus is saying to him who overcomes. So there is a lot to overcome here. And I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before my father, and before His angels. Jesus said if you overcome then I won’t erase you’re your name. If you do not overcome then I will come and take away which is the parable of the talents. Do you see what I am saying? You have the ten virgins. The five foolish who had the lamp and they had the oil but he took them away. Erasing is like taken away. It is all saying the same thing. He said I am going to come like thief. If you overcome you are going to have white garments, but if you don’t I will erase your name. Do you see that. Hopefully this is getting clearer for some of you.

Okay then so what are the white garments? Does that mean you are going to have a white suit like the television evangelist? Okay then lets look at what the scriptures says. Turn to Revelation 19:7: Let us rejoice and be glad and give glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His bride has made herself ready. 8: And it was given to her which means God gave his people the grace to get pure. That is the fine linen of the saints. In other words God poured out grace on His people so they could get cleansed and ready for the bride groom.

I mean what bride groom wants to go get a dirty bride? A bride would not come in there in their work clothes and their hair rollers with out taking a bath and say I am here honey; let’s get married. You would be backing out and getting you another woman. You would be saying something is not right. That is not the one I want. Well do you think Jesus is any different? You think He is going to come in and say no problem let’s get married any way? No he is going to say there is something wrong with that bride there. She is a little dirty. She has defiled herself. Her garments are not clean. Look guys Jesus does not marry harlots and prostitutes. He will not do it. So we have to overcome all of this stuff and get the fine linen bright and clean. That is the white garments in Revelations 3.

What is the fine linen? For the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. The fine linen is not the magic words you pray. The fine linen is obeying the word of God and walking in holiness and righteousness. That is how you clothe yourself in the white linen. That is how you make yourself ready. In the parable of the virgins what did it say about the foolish virgins? They went away to get the oil and it says the wise who made themselves ready went in. They where ready. This is how they got ready for the coming of the Lord. 9: And he said to me, Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the lamb.

Now back to Revelations 7: 13-14: And one of the elders answered saying to me, these who are clothed with white robes who are they, and where have they come from. 14: And I said to him, My Lord you know. And he said to me, They are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Now back to Revelations 3:6.Now after saying everything to the church of Sardis listen to what Jesus has to say. 6: He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit say to the churches. In other words, do you hear what He is saying. So if you don’t have a ear then you are not going to understand what I am saying. When He says that, that means most people are not going to understand that. Now John 10:10 says The thief comes only to steal, and kill and destroy. So that is again how He is coming like a thief.

Turn to 1 Thessalonians 5:2: For you yourselves know. Now these guys new something that we don’t know. For you yourselves know that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. 3: While they are saying peace and safety! There again is your false prophets and that is the message that is being preached when Jesus comes. Peace and safety, nothing bad can happen to us. Then destruction will come upon them suddenly. So what am I saying? I am saying this; that the powers of darkness are being released more and more. And they are the test to find out who the real people of God are. And if your house is not ready and you are not on the alert. Then you are going to be led away by the harlot’s voice. That is what is going to happen.

And Jesus is going to allow it. He did this in Deuteronomy 13. He allowed false prophets to be raised up to test the hearts of the people. He did it in the old testament and He is doing it today. And all that stuff is to test the hearts of the people to find out who do you love. God wants all your heart. It will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child and they will not escape.

In other words there will be a false peace and safety message and everybody is thinking every thing is okay and boom! They are led astray, and the day of the Lord comes, and they missed it. It was too late. Jesus comes and the powers of darkness have already come and have taken them away to the false teaching, the false prophets, the false signs and wonders and Jesus comes and they miss Him. That is what happened to the foolish virgins. They missed Him. That is what happened to two working in the field where one is taken and one is left. 4: But you, brethren are not in darkness, that the day would over take you like a thief. In other words if you are in darkness; the thief is going to come and overtake you like a thief. 5: For you are sons of light and sons of day. 6: So let us not sleep as others do. In other words the sleeping virgins of the last days are asleep when all this comes you are going to miss it. And what is talking about when it says you are asleep? It is talking spiritually asleep. So I am doing every thing I know how to do to wake myself up and wake every one else up. Wake up!

Foolish virgins never really wake up and get it. They will hear but they will never hear. Because they do not believe the truth. 8: But since we are of the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet, the hope of salvation for God has not destined us for wrath. In other words we are not supposed to go through the wrath, but if you do not wake up and you do not get your garments clean, then the wrath is going to come on you. That is what is going to happen. Is everybody with me so far?

It is time to get serious about cleaning your house. I am talking about myself and everybody else included. We better get everything out because the thief when he comes if he can find anything there then he will come and break into your house. It is the test that is going to come to find out who you are. Turn to 2 Peter 3:3 Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking following after their own lust. That is one of the signs of the last days is mocking. A spirit of mockery. I would say that in 90 percent of the believers that we have counseled with that I have had to cast out a spirit of mockery in them. I had to deal with it in my own life. That spirit will make you not want to take God’s word seriously and believe that God really means business when He says repent and turn away from your sin. That spirit kept telling me God does not really mean that. He understands you can not follow in Christ footsteps putting to death the deeds of the flesh. Only Christ was able to do that. You just have to do the best you can and God will understand and His blood will cover you. And it was a lie straight from the pits of hell. And their was a spirit of lust that worked hand and hand with the spirit of mockery. It had to go as well.

2 Peter 3:7 But the present heavens and earth by His word are being reserved for fire, kept from the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men. 10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. Now peter heard this message that we just heard in Matthew 24. So what do you think he is saying in 2 Peter? The same thing that he heard when Jesus was on the earth. The same thing we read out o Daniel. So Peter is just going back and telling you again in a little different way. In which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and it’s works will be burned up. 11: Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness. 12: Looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God. He said you are supposed to be looking for this day. Does it say you are supposed to be looking for the rapture? No! Does it say anything about rapture here or anywhere here? No! Peter said look for the day of the Lord. Why? Because you better be on the alert when that day comes and be ready or you are going to be taken away.

You are going to see this when I get into the flood in just a moment. 13:But according to his promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells. 14: Therefore, beloved. Who is the beloved? You are a beloved and I am a beloved. We are the beloved. We are the beloved of the Lord. He is talking to the people of God right? 14: Therefore, beloved, since you look for these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, spotless, and blameless.

Now then the flood. Now I love this. Turn to Matthew 24:37. Now hen the flood and the thief and the lightning is all the exact same thing. 37: For the coming of the Son of Man will just will be just like the days of Noah. It is going to be exactly like the days of Noah. When He says just like do you know what that means in the Greek? I t means just like. It means that in the Greek. 38: For in the days which where before the flood they where eating and drinking, they where marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark. So before the flood came everybody was eating and drinking and marrying and doing the bebop and doing all the stuff, just having a good old time. Halleluiah, praise the Lord, Jesus is coming. Eating, drinking, marrying, and given in marriage until the day Noah entered the ark.

Now what is Noah doing for a hundred and twenty years? He is getting his ark ready. He is getting his garment ready so he will be protected. He is building his ark. And he is preaching out there and he is saying hey folks it is going to rain and they are going what is that? Because it had never rained before. There is a flood coming. What’s that? It had never happened before. Did it say over Daniel that it was going to be a time of distress like had never happened before? Over in Joel chapter 2 it talks about the locust army as being like nothing that has ever happened before? Here it is here talking about the same thing. It will be like nothing that has ever happened before. Noah for a hundred and twenty years was preaching and preparing and warning the whole time.

39: And they did not understand. You see that word understand. Again in Daniel did we not read about those who had understanding and others did not. Did not understand means they did not have the Spirit of God working in their lives to understand what the word of God was saying. Noah was telling the people the truth for a hundred and twenty years and they did not believe it. So what did they get in return? A lie! 39: And they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away. So shall the coming of the Son of Man be. He said they did not know what was going on until all of the sudden Noah’s in the ark and the flood comes and guess what happens? Did it not just say the flood came and took them all away. So who gets taken away? It was the unrighteous that get taken away. The flood took them away. 40: Two will be working in the field; one will be taken and one will be left. The thief comes to steal which means take away; kill which means take away; destroy which means take away. The coming of the Lord; this is how He is coming. So He is coming like a flood. He is coming like a thief. He is coming like lightning. He is coming in destruction. The thief, the flood, the lightning is all the powers of darkness which I will show you in a minute.

40: Then there will be two men in the field; one will be taken and one will be left. 41: Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken, and one will be left. 42: Therefore be on the alert. And then it goes into the thief. So the thief, the flood, and the taken away is all the same thing. The flood is what takes the people away.

Now turn to Luke 17:20. Now this is a similar account of Matthew 24, but I want you to see this in this light. He is talking to the Pharisees here; now watch this. 17:20 And having been questioned by the Pharisees as to when the kingdom of God was coming, and He answered them and said, The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed. In other words if you are looking kingdom of God with all these outward signs then you are going to miss it. It is not the way it is coming. The signs of His coming are not necessarily physically discernable. Now he goes on and says exactly the same thing about the coming of the Lord that we saw in Matthew. 21: Nor will they say, look here it is! Or there it is! For behold, the kingdom of God is in your midst. 22: And he said to His disciples, the days shall come when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will see it. 23: And they will say to you, Look there! Look here! Do not go away and do not run after them. He said you are looking for it, but you are not going to see it because it is spiritually discerned. Just like the kingdom of God comes and if you do not see it spiritually then you will miss it. 24: For just as the lightning, when it flashes out of one part of the sky, shines to the other part of the sky, so will the Son of Man be in His day. Now look at verse 26: And just as it happened in the days of Noah, so it shall be also in the days of the Son of Man.

So He says it again. 28: It was the same as happened in the days of Lot. You see this He uses days of the Lord, days of Noah, and the days of Lot. It is all symbolic of the same thing. The days of Noah is like the days of the Lord. The days of Lot is like the days of the Lord. And in both cases destruction. Is that not interesting that Jesus used those two particular events to describe His coming? It happened in the days of Lot; they where eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting, they were building. Now look what is going on when the Lord comes. Everything is going along pretty smooth.

You have the peace and safety message. Everything is great. I have a chicken in the pot and a car in the garage. My church is growing. We all hang out together on Sundays and sometimes after church service get together to watch football. We hang out for coffee on Mondays for our weekly devotional. We have our kids youth and scripture time on Tuesdays at the church. We have a bible study on Wednesdays. Woman’s Bible study and Mother’s day out on Thursday morning and after that we go eat together, sometimes shopping, and sometimes we go see a movie together. We have high school football where we all hang out on Friday and sometimes fellowship before or after. And Saturday we go watch the kids play soccer, football, volleyball, or whatever activity that our kids are involved in at the time. We are just biding our time doing the best we can waiting on Christ to come and rescue us from our bills, our jobs; the boss we can not stand; The job you can not find because of the lousy economy; the mother in law who gets on our nerves; the neighbor next door who does not take care of his yard like he should; the teacher who says your child has a behavior problem, and I can not forget the ex-spouse. I am going to miss face book a little though. I sure do like playing Mafia wars, Farmville, and all those other games I play to pass the time. I hope heaven will have things to entertain me. I sure do not want to get bored. Do you see what I am saying guys and gals?

Okay back on subject. So the days of Noah, the days of Lot, the days of the Son of Man and the day of the Lord are all the same type. Luke 17:29 But on the day that Lot went out from Sodom it rained fire and brimstone. So in other words Lot was rescued because he knew it was coming and he was ready and when the destruction came it did not touch him just like the warning in Revelation 17. Lot was not raptured, Noah was not raptured. 31: On that day, let not the one who is on the housetop, and whose goods are in the house go down to take them away. In other words, if your heart is in this world, you better not go after it, because you are going to miss God. And likewise the not the one who is in the field turn back. 32: Remember Lot’s wife. What happened? Her heart turned back to the things of the world and she missed God. And she was with Lot. She was with Lot. They had prepared to leave the city. They had gathered stuff for their journey away from the city. They had started the journey to separate themselves from the judgment that was coming. And her heart went back to the things of the world. And what happened? She became a pillar of Salt. And this was Lot’s wife. What if Lot had said well honey, I know we forgot to grab our wallets; I saw them on the kitchen counter, let’s hurry back and get them. Then you would have had to pillars of salt. Do you guys see how serious this thing is?

33: Whoever seeks to keep his life shall lose it, And whosoever loses his life shall preserve it. I am going to take this passage for a moment because this is one of the most profound statements in all the Bible right here, and it is spoken by Christ Himself. Whoever seeks to keep his life will lose it. How many churches today preach a gospel of saving your life? Think about it. This is how deceptive Satan really is. If Satan can get you to buy into a message of salvation that is all about saving your life then he has got you. How many churches preach a gospel of salvation that says Jesus can save your life because He paid the ultimate sacrifice. Salvation is not about changing your lifestyle or turning away from your sinful nature. Salvation is about admitting to God you are a sinner. He understands you are a sinner; that is why He sent His Son to die for you. All you have to do is walk this aisle and say this prayer admitting to God you are a sinner And ask Him to forgive you. Then you will save your life. He has to forgive you because He has to forgive anyone who says the words because He is God. Then you can hang out with us on Sundays and we can wait on the rapture together. How many churches preach that salvation message or a similar variation of it? That is not salvation. I am sorry brothers and sisters but that message is a complete lie and Satan has deceived the pastors, teachers, apostles, and prophets, and this is a false gospel or antichrist gospel being proclaimed as Christianity in America and pretty much all over the world. The message of salvation or gift of eternal life is the promise for the over comers who did not love their life even to the point of death.

Churches are full of people who will not die, go to the cross, or inconvenience themselves for anybody much less God. But they are there every Sunday proclaiming I love you Lord, I praise you Jesus, but I hate my neighbor. I hate my wife, I hate my boss, I hate my president, I hate Muslims, but I love you God. And when reviled they revile back, and when cursed they curse back. They slander, they gossip, and speak all manner of evil against those that don’t see things their way, or bow down to their wants and desires. They have never learned how to go to the cross and keep their mouth shut when the evil thoughts come that tell you to lash out prove your point and win the argument. Because they have never learned how to suffer in the flesh by putting to death the deeds of the flesh; the whole part about loving your enemies, especially the ones that have spoken evil of you is so foreign to their lips. They can quote the verse, but much like they quoted a sinner’s prayer to save their life, it is all a bunch of meaningless lip service because their whole basis for existence is centered around the person they are concerned the most for. Themselves! And they will fit God into their lives as long as it pertains to their own personal benefit. What can God do for me. It is all about me. Jesus died for me. What can Jesus do for me? So Jesus just becomes another idol in your life that feeds your selfish ambition and church, your friends, your job becomes all about what allows you to get the most enjoyment out of life, and you lose all site of becoming perfected in His love. Putting to death the deeds of the flesh and suffering to your selfish wants and desires becomes completely foreign to you and you do not know God. You could walk a aisle every Sunday until Jesus comes back and you will still split hell wide open on your way to being cast their because you refused to be led by the spirit and refused to die to you fleshly desires.

Now where was I. Okay back to Luke 17:34 I tell you on that night there will be two men in one bed; one will be taken, and the other will be left. 35: There will be two women grinding at the same place; one will be taken and the other will be left. 36: Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other will be left. 37: And answering they said where Lord? And they said to Him where Lord? And He said to them. Where the body is, there also will be the vultures be gathered. So in other words they are asking Him where will the bodies be taken? Does Jesus say to heaven? I don’t see Jesus saying that. And Jesus answers them and said where they are taken there the vultures will be gathered. So in other words they are taken way to destruction where the spiritually dead body is. The vultures are a type o the powers of darkness. The flood is a type of the powers of darkness. The thief is a type of the powers of darkness. The lightning is a type of the powers of darkness. The false prophets preach a message that entices down the road of the powers of darkness. That is where the body is that is where the vultures will be gathered. In other words the powers of darkness take them away and they feed on them and destruction comes. That is what all this is saying.

Now Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. So Satan is being fought against by Michael and his angels. So there is a war in heavenly realm. And dragon and his angels wage war. So Michael has his angels and Satan has his angels. So angels does not always mean good angels. 8: They where not strong enough and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down. 9:And the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan who deceived the whole world was thrown down to earth and his angels where thrown down with him. Do you think there is hell on earth going on when that happens? Brother there is because Michael has arisen hasn’t he. Why do think he arose in Daniel 12? He rose up to wage war in the heavens. That is what I think. And Satan got kicked out. At this point my understanding is Satan no longer has any access to into heaven. At the point where Michael fought with him and kicked him out of heaven out. Satan no longer has any access to heaven. At the point where Michael fought with Satan and kicked him out; he has no access into heaven. Right now it says he is the accuser of the brethren so he has access. But once he is kicked out; he no longer has access.

Now Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven saying, “Now the Salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ has come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night. Now Satan is cast down. 11: And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony and they did not love their life even to death. Did we just read back in Luke 17 whoever keeps his life will lose it and whoever loses his life will keep it? That is the same thing he is saying right here in Revelation 12. It is all the saying the same thing. It is just saying it different ways at different times. And they did not love their life even to death which is what He Jesus is saying in Luke 17. If you love your life more than you love Jesus, and you love your flesh more than you love Jesus. Or if you love the smooth words of a harlot more than you love Jesus. If you love anything more than you love Jesus then your name will not remain in the Lambs book of life. It will be erased if it was even there to begin with. And you will not go to heaven. That is the gospel. That is the real gospel.

Revelation 12:12 And for this reason, rejoice O heavens and you who dwell in them. Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time. In other words this does not happen until some time in the tribulation period and then there is only a short time left. Then all hell is going to break loose when Satan gets thrown down. Now watch this! 13: When the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child.

Now who is the woman who gave birth to the male child? Israel is the woman that gave birth to the male child. Israel gave birth to Jesus. So Israel is the woman that gave birth to Jesus, the male child. So Satan is going to persecute Israel very harshly in these days. Do we see that is already starting to happen. 14: And two wings of the great eagle was given to the woman, in order that she might fly to the wilderness to her place where she might be nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.

And now verse 15: And the serpent poured water like a river out of his mouth after the woman. Now here is the flood of the last days. Now is this talking about a snake? Who is this talking about? Satan! Does everybody agree? He poured water out of his mouth like a river after the woman. So Satan puts water out of his mouth. Have you ever seen a snake spit water? So this is Satan pouring water out of his mouth like a river. Now did it say earlier with smooth words he is going to entice? Did it say false prophets mislead? Did it say the voice of the harlot is smother than oil? In other words the smooth words sounds like what? It sounds like the Spirit of God. Oil represents what? The holy Spirit right?

If Satan is going to deceive people through smooth words, false prophets and false teachers then it has got to sound good or it would not deceive you. It has got to sound like the real thing. When they counterfeit a hundred dollar bill; they try and make it look just like it. They do not make it like a ten dollar bill and paint it red. I mean they are going to make it look as close to the real thing as possible. So the deception is going to have to look very close to be able to deceive people. Especially those that are trying to seek God.

So Satan poured water like a river. So what comes out of peoples mouth? And Jesus talks about washing her with the water of the word. So Satan is trying o wash you with the water, but is the wrong word and the wrong water. Do you understand? Because the water represents the words. So what does it mean when it says like a river? Remember when it says out of your belly will flow rivers of living water. This He spoke of the Spirit. So Satan is speaking words, water, out of his mouth that sounds like a river like the Holy Spirit. Which is the same thing we read over in Proverbs 5 where it says smoother than oil is her speech. So Satan is speaking deceptive words. So what is coming out of the mouth of Satan? False teaching, false words, deceptive, or lying words sounding like the real thing to deceive you. And these words are poured out after the woman, Israel, so he might cause her to be swept away with the flood.

So how is she going to be swept away? What came and took the people away in the days of Noah? The flood. What is the flood of the last days? It is the powers of darkness speaking deceptive or lying words through the mouth of the false prophets, false teachers, out of the mouth of Satan. Because the false prophets when Micaiah gave the word to Ahab, then God allowed a lying demon to go in the mouth of Ahab’s prophets who where representing the Lord and the spoke a lying divination and deceived him. It is the same thing here. So does He say the flood is going to come and take them all away? What was the purpose of the flood here? It was to take Israel away. Do you see that? Look guys I have taught you about the flood, the thief, I have taught the Day of the Lord, and it is all saying exactly the same thing. And I proved it right out of the word in your Bible. But do you have ears to hear?

This next one will make you want to get rid of your anger and your jealousy. I am warning you right now that you better get rid of your anger and your jealousy. It is very hard to forgive others when you are controlled by anger and jealousy. And when you have un-forgiveness towards someone it leads to bitterness. It violates every law of love and is 180 degrees opposite who Jesus was and is calling us to be. Proverbs 27:4 Wrath is fierce and anger is a flood, who can stand before jealousy. I have taught on the anger of the Lord before. The anger of the Lord is the powers of darkness and Satan and I can prove it right out of your Bible. So when you walk in anger who’s image and likeness are you displaying. And the anger of the Lord is the flood that takes you away and is the water or flood that is poured out of the mouth of the dragon that makes the water bitter. The flood is the powers of darkness turned loose. Now who can stand before jealousy? So wrath is bad, anger is bad, but jealousy is worse than all of it. Jealousy is a very bad deal. We want to get rid of jealousy.

For all of you who who have been taught there is a rapture coming to rescue you out of some suffering. You might want to rethink some things and get away from those who are telling you this. Because God is about to turn up the heat. And judgment always begins first with the house of God.

What do YOU think?

comments

Comments

  1. It is based on false understanding of scripture.

    In all messages to the seven churches in Revelation 2 and 3 believers are commanded to overcome.

    In REvelation 9:4 the locusts are commanded to bite only those who do not have the mark of God.

    Matthew 24 show that believers will indeed face tribulation and not raptured

    In Revelation is stated ” He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. ” (Revelation 13:10).

    What happened in Egypt when God sent plagues is an example of judgements in the book of Revelations. Israel was present in Egypt during that time.

    There are many examples to cite e.g Daniel ‘s friends in fire and Daniel in the den of lions.

    Amen. Jesus is Lord

    • lookinforacity says:

      There is a secret rapture because, God is the only one who knows when it will happen, and He knows how to keep a secret.

      • Timothy Luke says:

        Not if the coming of the Lord is not to rapture, but to take authority to Himself and reign on earth with the saints as Morakap and others would take His coming to mean…. this is where we allow each other to have their interpretations and we purpose to all hold fast to our calling to overcome… for strait is the path and narrow is the gate that leads to eternal life and FEW there be that find it.. let’s exhort one another unto good works daily, amen?

  2. Kingdom Seeker says:

    Is rapture spiritual or does it happen on a physical level? Does it happen when Our Lord harvests the earth in Rev. 14:16 or is it in the first resurrection Rev. 20:5? Mind you some of those resurrecting at this time had been killed during the tribulation. This escapist gospel does not take into account God’s way of refining His saints.He has always refined His people Israel before taking them to a higher plane.( Even our Lord The Christ of God received 39 lashes.) Before they left Egypt to cross the Red Sea, He used Egypt. Before they crossed the Jordan River, for 38 years a whole generation was done away with. And how many Israelites were killed by the Angel with the drawn sword before King David said ‘the house of the Lord is to be here and and also the alter of burnt offering’? 1Chro 22:1 (niv).
    A new world order is coming. It is not satanic as it is thought but it shall be according to Galatians 3:22. The promise, the manifestation of the sons, the Sabbath rest, The Kingdom of God Having come. The law according to Genesis 8:22 will be replaced by Gel 3:22 for the law has to change when the priesthood changes. ie from Levi to Judah. There is a lot to it.
    It is not that I contest the occurrence of rapture, no,not at all. That one is sure to occur. Like baptism, it is a spiritual ‘function’. Look at it this way:’ ..In my Father’s house are many rooms ……….am going to prepare a place for you……..I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. John 14:2,3.’ The taking up is what is referred to as ‘rapture’. Here He was talking about the manifestation of the sons.(This is for reason that the sons may ‘see’ what the Father in heaven is doing so that the sons may do the same on earth.) That is what is meant by the coming of the Kingdom of God. This time round it is the manifestation of Christ in the sons. That is the reason for the labor pains and the convulsions you see in the earth (read creation). Paul writes about it in Romans 8: when he speaks about ‘adoption as sons the redemption of our bodies’ (becoming a temple)

  3. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words. (1st Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV)

    “deinde nos qui vivimus qui relinquimur simul rapiemur cum illis in nubibus obviam Domino in aera et sic semper cum Domino erimus” – 1st Thess 4:17 from The Latin Vulgate (Not everyone used the English translation)

    “rapiemur” Latin
    “harpazo” Greek
    “Caught up” English

    The English word “Rapture” is derived from the Latin “Rapiemur” It’s a “Transliteration” so don’t get bogged down on terms and words. A rose by any other name… Still smells as sweet.

    Actually the Rapture is painted all through the bible And Yes it is Important.

    The biggest reason the “Rapture” doctrine is missed is because so often it is mixed with the Second Coming of Christ. Actually both are very similar but the difference when you read the scripture will be found by how Christ is to appear…

    The Rapture is the Translation of the Saints.
    In the 2nd Coming No Translation is involved.
    In the Rapture the Translated Saints go to Heaven.
    In the 2nd Coming the Translated Saints Return with the Lord.
    In the Rapture Christ doesn’t come to the Earth.
    In the 2nd Coming Christ sets His Throne on the Earth.

    For every prophecy of Christ 1st Coming there are 8 prophecies of His 2nd Coming. A lot of the reason for not seeing the Rapture in our scriptural understanding is because we aren’t doing enough homework on the doctrine of the Imminent Return of Christ.

    Be a Borean. When it comes to being taught scripture… The Borean’s went to the scripture and researched everything Paul and Silas taught! (Luke called them “Nobel”) (Acts 17:11).

    There was another concept in the Scriptures that people never saw coming – Yet it happened right in front of their eyes. The Teachers who taught, the experts, the students – Missed this strange event. The Birth of the NT Church… The Death and Resurrection of Christ was…. Unexpected. Even The Last OT Prophet didn’t see it coming.

    Wherefore comfort one another with these words… Dont make them an area of contention.

    God Bless!
    One very anxious Bride!

  4. horns4plenty says:

    That was not at all what the post was about. I posted it to provoke a response in a attempt to get people to think a little bit in hopes that it might draw people to a closer walk with Jesus.

    The Lord sends me all over to different churches and it breaks my heart to see the condition of the church as a whole for the most part. The churches for the most part have ignored the ministry of Jesus teaching true repentance, healing, and deliverance. Therefore the members of most churches are some of the most demonized oppressed people I encounter on a day to day basis. They have bought into religion instead of relationship and for the most part they do not understand why their marriages are in trouble. Their children are running away from church and getting into drugs, alcohol, and fornication. There is sickness ransacking the body of Christ from cancer, diabetes, and all manner of diseases and the church leadership will not address these issues.

    Brothers and sisters it is not supposed to be this way. Jesus wants to set us free from all of that if we will listen to Him and turn away from religion. We have a better covenant.

    But here is what the church leadership has dedicated themselves to. Preaching salvation as a little confessional prayer, water baptism, and waiting on the rapture. Something is bad wrong here. They do not preach out against idolatry or turning away from sin because their salvation message they preach says it is not necessary. They say you just have to agree your a sinner and all will be forgiven. They ignore where Jesus said if you love me then you will keep my commandments and where Paul said if you remain in willful disobedience to sin then there no remains a blood sacrifice for your sin. Then their was apostle John who said the one who practices sin is of the devil. Combine this with the fact that the churches do not address the demonic oppression against Christians from the devil to keep you enslaved to your lustful desires and no wonder the church is being ravaged and demonized by the devil. Ignoring the devil does not make him flee. He usually will just go get more of his buddies and then you are really messed up. If you don’t get rid of the demonic oppression then how will you ever overcome.

    And God sends someone along to tell them there is a better way, and Jesus wants to bring healing, restoration, and deliverance to the body of Christ and immediately the church leadership wants to stone them. They will tell you that is not the way we do things around here. We like our religious doctrines. We do not need that kind of message here. You are preaching works, or you are casting out demons by the power of the devil, or that person does not have a demon causing cancer. It is God’s will that they are sick and they are just suffering for Jesus. Leave us alone and go away because we are completely content with our salvation and we are just waiting on Jesus to come rapture us to heaven.

    This is what I deal with on a regular basis. And I am reminded of Jesus saying if the light you think you have is really darkness then how great is that darkness. Revelation is addressing the end times and the judgment and destruction of the world and the harlot church, and the need for us to be on the alert and to get our hearts pure before the Lord so we are not carried away by the flood. But everywhere I go I see a immature body of Christ that is not making preparations, because they think their life insurance is already paid up because that is what the church leadership is telling them. They have not overcome and they are not teaching others to overcome and death and destruction is waiting on their doorstep. It is like they traded in the mind of Christ for a great big mother of harlots tattoo on their forehead. But they believe in the hearts they are already a queen to Christ and no harm can come to them because they said the prayer. They have a right now to disobey God and it will not bring eternal destruction. That’s the same lie Satan told Eve in the garden, and it is the same lie being preached today in most churches. I see on almost a daily basis religious demons whispering all this junk into peoples head.

    When I here somebody start talking about the rapture, and not having to endure the tribulation or any suffering, because Jesus took all the suffering for us. It becomes pretty clear that person has no clue what it means to become a disciple for Christ, and have ignored where Peter said we are chosen for this purpose, to suffer with Christ.

    Look I have been on both side of the fence. For many years I was raised and brought up to believe in the salvation being tied to a single prayer, once saved always saved, and the Lord is going to rapture you out before everything gets bad on earth. And I went on to become one of the most demonized, tormented people you could possibly imagine. I was so religious and yet so consumed by hate, rebellion, and pride. I went on to become suicidal, violent, and later fell into drugs and alcohol. Because the religious Jesus I was being preached did not deal with my junk.

    And when I could finally stand it no more and broke away from my religious traditions I had been raised in. Jesus found me and planted the seed in my heart as I began to seek after Him instead of meaningless traditions of men. I did not have to stay under that religious bondage. Jesus wanted to set me free. And Jesus was true to His word and I have been a new creation ever since.

    God Bless
    Corey

    • I know exactly what you are saying, Corey.
      Some churches have made it a business, they are more concerned about numbers (congregation) than souls. Too scared to preach the truth and lose numbers, than the fear of God. So lesser important things are preached, obviously not everywhere, but you need to go church hopping to find one preaching ‘The Word no compromise!’ That’s so much more exciting! And that is why the church (in my opinion) is dead, they preach unimportant things. Theres no fire and conviction. Older people go out of loyalty, younger people leave it out of boredom.
      What was said to the church of Sardis – ‘You have a name that you live but are dead’
      The Evangelist Reinhard Bonke had a saying “If your church can’t change you, change your church”

      We need to pray all is not lost!

      God Bless
      Barry

      • I need to make an apology and repent here to God’s church.
        Last night I made the above comments concerning the church.
        I am reading the book ‘God’s Smuggler’ and this afternoon when I continued where I last left off, I came to a comment that Brother Andrew had made after attending a church, behind the Iron Curtain, that he previously had called a ‘Puppet Church’. A coincidence, I don’t believe so.

        It reads:
        “None of these developments, could we foresee at the time, but Petroff and I had learned one thing right from the beginning: it is never safe to call a church a puppet – no matter how dead, no matter how subservient and temporising it may appear on the surface. It is called by God’s name, it has God’s eye upon it, at any moment He may sweep the surface away with the purifying wind of His Spirit.”

        Forgive me Lord, for judging that which is in your control.
        I pray Lord that your Holy Spirit’s purifying wind will blow over all your children and the churches, of the world, in Jesus Name.

  5. lookinforacity says:

    Hi Stephen

    The following could be called either the Articles of Faith, or the Apostles Creed, speaking against these Articles, are what have always been understood as Heresy, but when anyone is speaking against the Rapture, he is just someone voicing his opinion the same as you have.

    I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth, and in Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Lord. Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate,
    was crucified, died, and was buried; He descended into hell. On the third day He rose again from the dead;
    He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. From there He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the forgiveness of sins, the communion of saints, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
    Amen.

    Be Blessed
    JIM

  6. Unless we actualley know what the biblical term is for a word or words we must becareful how their used because we all will suffer in many ways but I believe we are far away from tribulation because whats happening right now isnt even 1% of the hell and horror that will be released in the world.

  7. Whoa …

     

    This is not the greatest example of christian love or Jesus. I'm talking about the way this is being discussed. Imagine non-believers coming to this post and seeing 2 people in there first comments to each other accusing and judging each other so quickly :/ I think they would just shake their heads.

     

    Corey I respect your posts a lot, and have been blessed by some of your previous teachings, but I think its a surely uncalled for to say someone is a foolish virgin just because they may not agree with what you have posted on the rapture. You basically judging the person without knowing anything further about them, have you sought the Lord as to whether bornagainbytheblood is a foolish virgin? From the scripture I understand a foolish virgin being ones who let their lamps go out because they didn't have sufficient oil i.e. Weren't walking after, following, and being filled and led by the Holy Spirit. You don't know that about bornagainbytheblood. We need to be very careful with our words as they can hurt people and be dangerous sometimes. There's a difference between writing a post and saying anyone who disagrees is astray no matter what versus discerning. This is especially true I think of something like a discussion about the rapture. I would understand if someone disagreed with a posting on the need for holiness or something, and was defending the right to sin or something. Even then tho, by the grace of God we shouldn't be attacking the person, but rather rebuking them.

     

    Bornagainbytheblood, it may have been better to rather have posted that you disagree with what Corey said, rather than accusing him of being in heresy straight out.

     

    I'm not really interested in the discussion about the rapture, I don't really think its of intergral importance, I think its more important to focus on seeking the Lord and purifying ourselves by Gods grace and the Holy Spirit in these days, then you will be prepared no matter what occurs. I was more surprised at the quick judging, accusing and writing off of people.

     

    May the Lord guide us

    Daniel

    • bornagainbytheblood says:

      Daniel wrote: “Bornagainbytheblood, it may have been better to rather have posted that you disagree with what Corey said, rather than accusing him of being in heresy straight out.”

      I have seen so many deny the rapture nowadays, so I just call it like it is: heresy. The hour is late, and far spent, so there’s no time to be messing around with false doctrine like this. God is going to be sorely displeased with those foolish virgins who miss the rapture because they held onto their theories rather than the pure Word of God. It’s time to repent, and put away false doctrine.

  8. horns4plenty says:

    As I recall the common response the Pharisees used to explain Jesus, His disciples and later Paul was that they where heretics and where teaching heresy.

    Foolish virgins never really wake up and get it. They will hear but they will never hear. Because they do not believe the truth. But what it really boils down to is; they do not want to hear the truth because they like to have their ears tickled. They are holding to a form of godliness (another Jesus) instead of being sanctified by the Spirit being conformed to the image and likeness of Jesus in our bibles.

    • bornagainbytheblood says:

      Friend – I am giving you, and anyone else who will listen, a firm warning. The foolish virgins will be spewed out of Jesus’ mouth into the tribulation period because they did not fully obey; perhaps they only believed in regeneration and sanctification, but left out the power of the Holy Ghost.

      Acts 5:32 – And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

      It’s going to take the miracle-working power of the Holy Ghost working within a person to change him/her in a moment, in a twinkling of an eye and at the trumpet of God. Jesus is going to step out on a glorious cloud and call His Bride to the Marriage Supper; but the foolish virgins will be shut out.

      Since the foolish virgins neglected the fullness of God, there will be a lot of them filling the Churches the Sunday after the rapture; however, they have 7 years of torment to endure. Will they be able to stand?

      • lookinforacity says:

        Hi Stephen

        You say
        ” they have 7 years of torment to endure.”

        Where is the scripture verse that says, there will be 7 yrs. of torment after the Rapture?

        Be Blessed

        • bornagainbytheblood says:

          One week = 7 years. Israel was punished for 70 weeks for their disobedience. 69 weeks have been accomplished; one week is left, which is the tribulation period. Those gentile believers who fail to make the rapture will partake of that week. It’s all in the scriptures.

          Just as Noah diligently built the Ark to the saving of his household, we too must be in preparation, getting the wrinkles and spots out of our garments to avoid the wrath of God that is coming upon a disobedient human race.

          • lookinforacity says:

            Hi Stephen

            But isn’t the rapture supposed to take place 3 1/2 yrs. into the 7 yr. period, leaving them to only go through the last half, or another 3 1/2 yrs.
            What I have seen is you making a lot of assumptions, but if your suppositions have not backed up with scripture, then no matter how many speculations you make they are moot.

            Be Blessed
            JIM

          • Timothy Luke says:

            Which one of you would like to tell the 100,000 Christians locked up in North Korea, that the church will not go through the 'tribulation' and face hard times? Who wants to spread the Word to the Chinese Christians who undergo torture day and night and brutality, that the church will be spared tribulation?

            How does the reality of the killing, mobbing, raping, torturing, imprisoning, honor killing, etc. of Christians globally, fit into this tidy opinion that Jesus will spare the church tribulation?

          • bornagainbytheblood says:

            The rapture of the Bride will occur before the seven-year tribulation period; the rapture of the 144,000 will occur during the tribulation period.

            Revelation 12:5 – And she [Israel] brought forth a man child [144,000], who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

          • This is correct and Biblical.

      • lookinforacity says:

        Hi Stephen

        It sounds as though you have come up with some new doctrine, when you say.

        “perhaps they only believed in regeneration and sanctification, but left out the power of the Holy Ghost.”

        You believe then that, Regeneration, which is the very act of becoming Born Again, through Baptism, which is our identification with Christ’s Death and Resurrection, and our Sanctification which we have received by Jesus Christ, as well as the Righteousness of God, to say nothing of having been Redeemed aren’t enough for our Salvation ?

        Just when does this event take place, this power of the Holy Ghost, that would guarantee our being a wise virgin?

        You go on to say
        “It’s going to take the miracle-working power of the Holy Ghost working within a person to change him/her in a moment, in a twinkling of an eye and at the trumpet of God.”

        You are not going to get any more of the Holy Spirit of God, than you have already received.

        Have you personally received this “miracle-working power of the Holy Ghost” ?

        Be Blessed
        JIM

        • bornagainbytheblood says:

          lookinforacity wrote: “You believe then that, Regeneration, which is the very act of becoming Born Again, through Baptism, which is our identification with Christ’s Death and Resurrection, and our Sanctification which we have received by Jesus Christ, as well as the Righteousness of God, to say nothing of having been Redeemed aren’t enough for our Salvation ?”

          >>That’s not what I am saying. If you are redeemed through the blood of the Lamb, you can make it to heaven by the grave. But, to make it to heaven by means of the rapture, you must have the power of the Holy Ghost working within you.

          lookinforacity wrote: “Just when does this event take place, this power of the Holy Ghost….”

          >>When you have been endued with power.

          Acts 1:8 – But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

          • lookinforacity says:

            Hi Stephen

            The event you are referring to is the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
            Which is spoken of in 1 Cor. 12, Eph. 4, Heb. 2
            The purpose of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, is for the perfecting of the saints.

            Eph 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
            Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
            Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
            Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

            Where is this belief of yours spoken of? This sounds strangely like some new New Gospel.

            “But, to make it to heaven by means of the rapture, you must have the power of the Holy Ghost working within you.”

            Your quoting of Acts 1:8 does not say that.

            You neglected to answer this question so I will ask it again.
            Have you personally received this “miracle-working power of the Holy Ghost” ?
            If you haven’t, then you will be left with all of the other unwise virgins won’t you?

            Be Blessed
            JIM

          • bornagainbytheblood says:

            lookinforacity wrote: “The event you are referring to is the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.”

            >>Yes, the real baptism of the Holy Ghost, and I do emphasize the word “real”. Yet, so many today think they are baptized because they speak in tongues at will. When the Holy Ghost comes upon you, He’ll do the speaking.

            lookinforacity wrote: “Have you personally received this “miracle-working power of the Holy Ghost” ? If you haven’t, then you will be left with all of the other unwise virgins won’t you?”

            >>No, but I am seeking just like Jesus said to. And yes, I would be left behind, but I know Jesus will not forsake me because I am seeking earnestly.

  9. bornagainbytheblood says:

    Those who deny the rapture are in heresy.

    • Timothy Luke says:

      There are a number of varietions on the 'rapture.' The word is not used in the Bible. It's not what you know, but how you know it. "If I know all mysteries and have all knowledge, but have not charity, it profits me nothing." "We see through a glass dimly, but then, face to face."

      When we, seeing through the glass dimly, are convinced of something that is not specifically spelled out in scripture, or that is spelled out in such a way where a reasonable conclusion may be reached that does not conform to the one we hold, it is up to us to love and respect the other person's conviction without pulling out the "h" word, heresy, and hitting them over the head.

      I agree with the post that there are certain things, such as core Christian doctrine on salvation and what is required of us to attain it, that one must agree upon. Knowing the day, hour and place of a 'rapture' and not having love, would simply leave us being at the right place at the right time, jumping up and down shouting, "pick me!, PICK ME!" as the Lord passes by.

      Why, when Zechariah 14, coupled with Acts 1 and other verses, such as 1 Thes 4:13, paint a picture of Jesus descending and entering Jerusalem, do some accuse people like myself of heresy for thinking perhaps the Lord is not shooting straight back to heaven, but gathering saints in the air, on his descent back to earth? Where does scripture say the righteous are going to heaven? There are so many teachings on people dying and going there, but how many Bible verses state that outright?? So, if there is a varience of opinion on these things, let us love each other and grant the grace Romans 14 commands us to have not to judge one another over personal convictions that are not sin.

      I deny the rapture theories as fact, rather than theory. If it happens that way, I trust my being about my Father's business would weigh decisively in whether I were taken or not. We need to be preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of God and the return of our Lord Jesus as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, healing the sick, casting out devils, etc. I think if the Lord did come to take people away, he wouldn't leave Christians on earth who are faithful servants just because they did not believe in the rapture…. for surely that doctrinal error would be remedied in the course of the flight – but would the heart of a judgmental person be changed – I think not. So, let us judge ourselves, lest we be judged.

      • This subject was posted, are we not to comment if this is incorrect?

        You say: “I deny the rapture theories as fact, rather than theory” and “The word is not used in the Bible. It’s not what you know, but how you know it”

        Yes the word ‘rapture’ isn’t used used in the Bible, so what, what word should be used for you to accept the FACT.
        2Th 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness (that hidden principle of rebellion against constituted authority) is already at work in the world, [but it is] restrained only until he who restrains is taken out of the way.
        2Th 2:8 And then the lawless one (the antichrist) will be revealed and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of His mouth and bring him to an end by His appearing at His coming. [Isa. 11:4.]

        The righteous are the ones ‘who restrains and will be taken out of the way’ – ‘Rapture!’
        Those that are not ready like the vigins will miss the rapture, period.
        So if you are doing the Lord’s work you will be part of it whether you believe in it or not, but thats not what this post is about, is it?

        • bornagainbytheblood says:

          Beska wrote: “Those that are not ready like the vigins will miss the rapture, period. So if you are doing the Lord’s work you will be part of it whether you believe in it or not, but thats not what this post is about, is it?”

          I would be hard pressed to believe that those who aren’t watching for Jesus’ second return will make the rapture.

          Mark 13
          [35] Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
          [36] Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
          [37] And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

          Jesus said to watch, so we must obey Him.

          • Timothy Luke says:

            I would be hard pressed to believe that those who aren't watching for Jesus' second return will make the rapture.

            The question is not about what we are watching for, it is about what are we doing while we are watching? Are we biting and devouring one another as we promote our own interpretations of what the Lord will do when he comes, or will we be enlightening a darkened world, preaching the gospel to the lost, healing the sick, casting out devils as we proclaim the coming Kingdom of God?

            Look at the 'watch' verse and you will see it is watch out for ourselves that WE are about our Father's business… it is not about proclaiming Jesus will yo-yo and come down and go back up again – or for dogmatically outlining why he will come and stay.

            The rapture theories are specifically stating that Christians will go to heaven when Jesus returns. The point of His returning is not in question, the point of going back to heaven with him, is. I watch for his second coming, knowing it will occur. When it does, all of us will know where it goes from there – so why argue it? The rapture argues it… and that is where I believe God has a problem with those who insist on belief in the rapture.

          • bornagainbytheblood says:

            It’s your decision to neglect part of the Lord’s teaching. For me, I will be about my Lord’s business, including “watching” for his second return for His Bride.

          • I’m sorry to have to stretch this topic out even further, BUT the Rapture has NOTHING to do with the Second Coming of Christ. The Second Advent will take place after the Tribulation, the rapture at least 7 years before that, note before the Tribulation!
            Zech 14:1-5 has been quoted already, read it again but take note of two specific things, He comes WITH His Saints (Zech 14:5) – this is the Second Coming of Christ.
            AND v4 ‘with His feet upon the Mount of Olives’.
            In the scripture below we see He comes FOR His saints:
            1Th 4:13 Now also we would not have you ignorant, brethren, about those who fall asleep [in death], that you may not grieve [for them] as the rest do who have no hope [beyond the grave].
            1Th 4:14 For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will also bring with Him through Jesus those who have fallen asleep [in death].
            1Th 4:15 For this we declare to you by the Lord’s [own] word, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord shall in no way precede [into His presence] or have any advantage at all over those who have previously fallen asleep [in Him in death].
            1Th 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud cry of summons, with the shout of an archangel, and with the blast of the trumpet of God. And those who have departed this life in Christ will rise first.
            1Th 4:17 Then we, the living ones who remain [on the earth], shall simultaneously be caught up along with [the resurrected dead] in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so always (through the eternity of the eternities) we shall be with the Lord!

            Note verse 17 ‘To meet Him in the clouds’. He doe not come down to earth!
            Two distinct events! Second Coming of Christ and Rapture, believe it or not, but take note!

            Some may deny the rapture, but there are a number of reasons for it. The one which concerns us with the eye on the Tribulation is, so that we can escape this persecution:
            Luk 21:34 But take heed to yourselves and be on your guard, lest your hearts be overburdened and depressed (weighed down) with the giddiness and headache and nausea of self-indulgence, drunkenness, and worldly worries and cares pertaining to [the business of] this life, and [lest] that day come upon you suddenly like a trap or a noose;
            Luk 21:35 For it will come upon all who live upon the face of the entire earth.
            Luk 21:36 Keep awake then and watch at all times [be discreet, attentive, and ready], praying that you may have the full strength and ability and be accounted worthy to escape all these things [taken together] that will take place, and to stand in the presence of the Son of Man.

            Why would our Lord want us to escape the Tribulation? Because it will be the MOST SEVERE PERSECUTION that the earth has ever known! I would just like to move away from the Rapture so that we can see what to expect of the Tribulation, that our Lord wants to spare us from:
            Dan 12:1 AND AT that time [of the end] Michael shall arise, the great [angelic] prince who defends and has charge of your [Daniel’s] people. And there shall be a time of trouble, straitness, and distress such as never was since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the Book [of God’s plan for His own].
            Jer 30:7 Alas! for that day will be great, so that none will be like it; it will be the time of Jacob’s [unequaled] trouble, but he will be saved out of it. [Matt. 24:29, 30; Rev. 7:14.]
            THE first matyrs of the tribulation:
            Rev 6:9 When the Lamb broke open the fifth seal, I saw at the foot of the altar the souls of those whose lives had been sacrificed for [adhering to] the Word of God and for the testimony they had borne.
            Rev 6:10 They cried in a loud voice, O [Sovereign] Lord, holy and true, how long now before You will sit in judgment and avenge our blood upon those who dwell on the earth? [Gen. 4:10; Ps. 79:5; Zech. 1:12.]
            Rev 6:11 Then they were each given a long and flowing and festive white robe and told to rest and wait patiently a little while longer, until the number should be complete of their fellow servants and their brethren who were to be killed as they themselves had been.
            AND those that go into the Great Tribulation – the last 3 1/2 years:
            Rev 7:13 Then, addressing me, one of the elders [of the heavenly Sanhedrin] said, Who are these [people] clothed in the long white robes? And from where have they come?
            Rev 7:14 I replied, Sir, you know. And he said to me, These are they who have come out of the great tribulation (persecution), and have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. [Gen. 49:11; Dan. 12:1.]

          • Timothy Luke says:

            Thanks Beska! I appreciate you taking the time to share your faith and giving answer for it. You have made a strong case for the protection of God's people from tribulation, and I appreciate the respect shown in doing so. Your verses have added further depth to the discussion on it. It is certainly important that we pray that we be accounted worthy to escape these things!

        • Timothy Luke says:

          "This subject was posted, are we not to comment if this is incorrect?" I did not say anyone was not allowed to comment on it.

          Let our comments be made in love and with scriptural support for our point of view. Let us not take offense if our point of view is not received. Let us not make the other person the problem when we do not agree with their point of view. If I have done this, please forgive me, it is not my intent.

          It is a license of interpretation to say "The righteous are the ones 'who restrains and will be taken out of the way'"

          2 Thessalonians is speaking of the mystery of iniquity, who is a spirit working in the children of disobedience… sounds to me like Ephesians 2:2:2 "Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:"

          It is when this lawless one, (not the righteous saints) is removed… let's look at the WHOLE of verse 7 and compare it with the portion you posted….

          2Th 2:7 "For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

          2Th 2:8 "And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:"

          "until" is not tied to "the mystery of iniquity doth already work… until" it is tied to "only he who now letteth will let, until"

          Until what? Until He stops letting him and the mystery of iniquity is taken out of the way. When the Lord comes, Satan will be exposed and his kingdom will be destroyed… Let's connect this to Zechariah 14…

          Zec 14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

          Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

          Zec 14:3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

          Zec 14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

          Zec 14:5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

          Zec 14:8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

          Zec 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

          Zec 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

          In Zechariah, I see the fulfillment of 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 in detail. Verse 12 of Zech 14, coincides with the consuming of 2 Thes 2:8. Especially note verse 5 – "the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. "

          Now let's couple this with 1 Thes 4:14-18 "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

          We see the saints gathered in the air. We are told they will be with the Lord from that point on, forever. We are NOT told where the Lord is going to be in this set of verses, but we do see it in Zechariah. We see it also in Acts 1:9-11, "when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

          We see Jesus will descend upon the mount of Olives at His second coming. In Zechariah 14:5, We see the saints will be with him at his return, just as the saints were on the ground witnessing his disappearance.

          So, there is a Biblical construct that allows for Jesus to come to this earth and set up the Kingdom of God, while disposing once and for all of the one responsible for the working of iniquity on the planet.

          Compare with Revelation 20:1-2, "And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. "

          We see the revelation and destruction of Satan's on the earth… Isa 14:9-12 "Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" We see him spoken of being "consumed" by worms… your quoting of 2 Thessalonians uses the word 'slain.' There is a major problem with that. The words used for "consumed" and "destroyed" in the concordance do not carry the finality of 'slain.'

          The bottom line is that soley from the Bible, I can construct a sound argument for the Lord's return not being a taking of people to heaven to escape tribulation. The rapture is a 'theory' that requires one to believe that when Jesus comes, he is doing a U-turn with the saints. Given this, I respectfully request that those who do not believe in 'the rapture' not be branded heretics.

          Also, I can construct enough scripture to open the question in the other direction, so I ask that those who do not believe in the rapture do not likewise label those who do believe in the rapture. Let us go on from here and cease from striving. State our case and let it be challenged without taking offense. Challenge a case without accusing the one who makes the case of being less than a brother in the Lord.

           

           

        • Timothy Luke says:

          With all due respect, my post was a reply to one simple sentence stating that all who did not believe in the rapture are heretics….

Speak Your Mind

*

close
Facebook Iconfacebook like buttonYouTube Icon