Here is a list of prophecies and revelations I received from the Lord in 2008 for the believer’s better understanding of the Lord’s Heart and Purposes, as well as for the believer’s edification.
18 Dec 2008
Freedom comes from Holiness.
18 Dec 2008
Those who do not walk in the freedom God has for them, stop the flow of those who do walk in the freedom.
3 Dec 2008
I pity My people for they do not understand what they could have in Me!
1 Dec 2008
Work and release the prophecies given to you, for every prophecy received is a talent used to release My Kingdom. Work and release every talent in its rightful place, for this is the bridge that will cause you to receive your next talent. An added talent can only come from the dispensation of a previous talent. That’s why the one who works 5 will gain 5; the one who works 2 will gain 2. But he who doesn’t release a talent causes the irreducible complexity of my Kingdom to stop functioning. (See Parable of the Talents)
1 Nov 08
What is Wisdom? Wisdom is the right application of revealed knowledge in a situation in order to bring about a righteous result.
24 Nov 08
The problem with the world’s system is that changeable circumstances are at the mercy of imposed set ups.
23 Nov 08
The Lord’s heart. “I rely on my obedient people to keep the illusionary circles open so that my will is accomplished.”
23 Nov 08
In times of Judgment, the Lord needs His obedient prophets in order to cancel the damaging works caused by other prophets ignorance so that they may provide for the faithful at a time when others are being judged.
23 Nov 08
A prophecy will be given to a prophet to give to a person. After the fulfillment of the prophecy a failure may occur within that fulfilled prophecy. The Lord may conceal the failure from the prophet. This concealment acts as a catalyst that will prompt man to reveal his proud and unbelieving heart. This achieves three things.
1) It prompts the prophet to seek God more for his own edification and humility.
2) Man has been exposed to the true state of his heart so there is no excuse before God.
3) God is glorified further.
23 Nov 2008
Many times where we fall and our hearts condemn us, is the point where God will come and bless us abundantly so that we may be held even more accountable. For the mercy and grace He shows us at this point of failure, is the same He expects us to give to others who fall so that they may be held accountable too. In this way no-one is with excuse.
23 Nov 2008
“Be open and willing to receive prophecy anytime (even if those closest to you don’t understand), not only on days or moments of rest.
* The words of Jesus Christ are universal truth that apply to all men, of all classes and of all generations. No-one is with excuse.
* Look for the keys of sequence for the sake of simplicity and time. Study the gospels and try to unlock the sequence of simplicity and time.
* Every prophecy given by the Lord is a talent given to us that He wants us to put to use. If faithful in using or sharing it, He is bound by His Word to give more.
* The Kingdom of God belongs to those who know the heart and mind of God and actively walk in it.
* The nullified words and actions of the church (diluting scripture etc) for other purposes sake are preventative measures against the flow and blessing of the Lord. Those governed by such measures are victims of vain results.
* Many desire to see what My hidden Face looks like. Your ears are to hear then receive when I speak. Your eyes are to see then perceive when I show. Your mouth to speak all you know, so then they may see the Face they do not know!
* “The Gospels and the historical events concerning the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus Christ have all been devised by God in such an infinite and wise way that no allowance is left for refute by the inferior ‘wisdom’ of mankind.”
* The Lord may not always tell you directly what needs to be done in a situation, but will use a catalyst to reveal to you the true state of your heart which will prompt you to act according to His will. For if your heart is truly revealed to you, God will truly be revealed to you. In this way the will of God is accomplished, together with a true knowing of self and God. The catalyst God will use to reveal your heart is one that you should already be expected to know in the position you find yourself in.
* For the prophets. “Be careful not to fall in the same sins of complacency that I send you to rebuke my people of. The circle of illusion must always be kept open by those who do my will. It is the open circles that will cause you to reach your God given destiny!”
* What is prophecy? It is the seeking of the keys that will unlock the truth of God, then communicating revelation of truth through God’s eyes and heart (not your own) so as to be His representative before His people, so that no-one will be with excuse before the living God, for God must honor His Word and integrity.
* I asked the Lord why some people receive / perceive more than others in the Kingdom. I sensed the Lord leading me along the lines that this depends on two things.
1. Understanding of a person through which I try to get through to them.
2. Flexibility of a person.
The more flexible the person, the greater I can work through them. The greater their lack of understanding, the slower it takes for me to get through to them. However, some people have less understanding than others about My Ways, but because of their far greater flexibility, I can work through them more swiftly.
* Wisdom is changeable according to what is fitting for every situation.
* What is Peace? It is the certainty that God will bring His plan to fulfillment, in all its completion at the appointed time.