There have been ongoing disputes, about whether there will be a
( Pre, or Post Tribulation Rapture )
32) Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
33) Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34) And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35) (FOR AS A SNARE SHALL IT COME ON “ALL OF THEM” THAT DWELL ON THE FACE OF THE WHOLE EARTH.
36) (WATCH YE THEREFORE), and pray always,
(THAT YOU MAY BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO ESCAPE ALL THESE THINGS THAT SHALL COME TO PASS), and to stand before the Son of man.
1) Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2) And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3) They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4) But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5) While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6) And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold,
(THE BRIDEGROOM COMETH); (GO YE OUT TO MEET HIM).
7) Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8) And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; (FOR OUR LAMPS ARE GONE OUT).
9) But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10) And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: (AND THE DOOR WAS SHUT.
11) Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12) But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13) (WATCH THEREFORE), (FOR YE KNOW NEITHER THE DAY NOR THE HOUR) wherein the Son of man cometh.
Therefore from these verses, I see a (PRE. Tribulation Rapture), but it will not be of every Christian alive, it will only be of those Christians, that are ready.
Now apply this to the other verses like.
Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
everyone spoken of are Christians, but there will be some Christians left behind, because they were not ready, at the time of the Trumpet. Those left, will then have to go through the Tribulation.