Occult Check List

When counselling people for deliverance, it is important that all occultic involvement is exposed, including that of ancestors, where possible, as it opens the door for curses.
Here is a list of things to check for – which can be handed to the person seeking deliverance.

APPENDIX 1: OCCULT CHECK LIST

Possible Demonic Entry Points:

[ ] Abstract art (under hallucinogenic stimulus)

[ ] Acupuncture

[ ] Amulets (tigers claw, sharks tooth, horseshoe over door, mascots,
talisman (magic picture)

[ ] Ankh (a cross with a ring top used in satanic rites)

[ ] Apparitions – occultic

[ ] Astral travel

[ ] Astrology

[ ] Augury (interpreting omens)

[ ] Automatic writing

[ ] Birth signs

[ ] Black arts

[ ] Black magic (involving hidden powers for bad ends)

[ ] Black mass

[ ] Blood subscriptions (pacts)

[ ] Cartomancy (using playing cards)

[ ] Chain letters

[ ] Charming or enchanting (attempts to use spirit power)

[ ] Charms and charming for wart removal

[ ] Chinese astrology

[ ] Clairaudience (ability to hear voices and sounds super-normally –
spirited voices alleging to be those of dead people giving advice or
warnings)

[ ] Clairsentience (supernormal sense perception)

[ ] Clairvoyance (ability to see objects or events spontaneously or
supernormally above their normal range of vision – second sight)

[ ] Colour therapy

[ ] Concept therapy

[ ] Conjuration (summoning up a spirit by incantation)

[ ] Coven (a community of witches)

[ ] Crystal ball gazing

[ ] Crystals

[ ] Death magic (where the name of the sickness plus a written spell
is cast into coffin or grave)

[ ] Demon worship

[ ] Disembodied spirits

[ ] Divining rod or twig or pendulum (Hosea 4:12)

[ ] Dowsing or witching for water, minerals, under-ground cables,
finding out the sex of unborn child using divining rod, pendulum, twig
or planchette

[ ] Dream interpretation (as with Edgar Cayce books)

[ ] Dungeons and dragons

[ ] Eastern meditation/religious – Gurus, Mantras, Yoga, Temples etc

[ ] Ectoplasm (unknown substance from body of a medium)

[ ] Enchanting

[ ] E.S.P. (extra sensory perception)

[ ] Findhorn Community

[ ] Floating trumpets

[ ] Fortune telling

[ ] Gothic rock music

[ ] Gurus

[ ] Gypsy curses

[ ] Hallucinogenic drugs (cocaine, heroin, marijuana, sniffing glue
etc)

[ ] Handwriting analysis (for fortune telling)

[ ] Hard rock music – Kiss, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones

[ ] Most non-Christian Heavy metal and hard rock music – Slayer, Behemoth, AC/DC, Guns and Roses

[ ] Hepatoscopy (examination of liver for interpretation)

[ ] Hex signs (hexagrams)

[ ] Horoscopes

[ ] Hydromancy (divination by viewing images in water)

[ ] Hypnosis

[ ] Idols

[ ] Incantations

[ ] Iridology (eye diagnosis)

[ ] Japanese flower arranging (sun worship)

[ ] Jonathan Livingstone Seagull (Reincarnation, Hinduism)

[ ] Kabbala (Occult Lore)

[ ] Karma

[ ] Levitation

[ ] Lucky charms or signs of the Zodiac or birthstones

[ ] Magic (not sleight of hand but use of supernatural power)

[ ] Mantras

[ ] Martial arts (Aikido, Judo, Karate, Kung fu, Tae Kwan Do etc)

[ ] Matthew Manning

[ ] Mediums

[ ] Mental suggestion

[ ] Mental telepathy

[ ] Mental therapy

[ ] Mesmerism

[ ] Metaphysics (study of spirit world)

[ ] Mind control

[ ] Mind Dynamics

[ ] Mind mediumship

[ ] Mind reading

[ ] Moon-mancy

[ ] Motorskopua (mechanical pendulum for diagnosing illness)

[ ] Mysticism

[ ] Necromancy (conjuring up spirits of the dead)

[ ] Numerical symbolism

[ ] Numerology

[ ] Occultic games

[ ] Occult letters of protection

[ ] Occult literature, eg The Greater World, The 6th & 7th Book
of Moses, The Other side, The book of Venus, Pseudo-Christian works of
Jacob Lorber, works by Edgar Cayce, Aleister Crowley, Jean Dixon, Levi
Dowling, Arthur Ford (The Overt Worship of Spirit Beings), Johann Greber,
Andrew Jackson Davis, Anton Le Vay, Ruth Montgomery, John Newborough,
Eric Von Daniken, Dennis Wheatley.

* Such books should be burned, regardless of cost.

[ ] Omens

[ ] Ouija boards

[ ] Pagan fetishes

[ ] Pagan religious objects, artifacts and relics

[ ] Pagan rites (Voodo, Sing sings, Corroborees, Fire walking,
Umbahda, Macumba)

[ ] Palmistry

[ ] Pk (parakineses – control of objects by the power of the mind and
will)

[ ] Parapsychology (PS) – especially study of demonic activity

[ ] Pendulum diagnosis

[ ] Phrenology (divining/analysis from the skull)

[ ] Planchette (divining)

[ ] Precognition (foreknowledge of the occurrence of events)

[ ] Psychic healing

[ ] Psychic sight

[ ] Psychography (use of heart shaped board)

[ ] Psychometry (telling fortunes by lifting or holding object
belonging to the enquirer)

[ ] Punk rock music

[ ] Pyramidology (mystic powers associated with models of pyramids)

[ ] Rebirthing

[ ] Reincarnation

[ ] Rhabdomancy (casting sticks into the air for interpreting omens)

[ ] Satanism

[ ] Seances

[ ] Self hypnosis

[ ] Significant pagan days

[ ] Silva Mind Control (SMC – Psychorientology)

[ ] Sorcery

[ ] Spells

[ ] Spirit knockings or rappings

[ ] Star signs

[ ] Stichomancy (fortune telling from random reference to books)

[ ] Stigmata – ie occultic types.

[ ] Superstitions (self or parents or grandparents)

[ ] Table tipping

[ ] Tarot cards (22 picture cards for fortune telling)

[ ] Tea-leaf reading

[ ] Thought transference

[ ] Tk (telekineses – objects move around room, instruments play,
engines start…)

[ ] TM (Transcendental Meditation

[ ] Trances

[ ] Transmigration

[ ] Travel of the soul

[ ] UFO fixation

[ ] Uri Geller

[ ] White magic (invoking hid-den powers for `good ends’)

[ ] Witchcraft

[ ] Yoga (involves Eastern demon worship

[ ] Zodiac charms, birthdates

[ ] Zodiac signs

* Acts 19:19: "Also, many of those who had
practiced magic brought their books together and burned them in the
sight of all. And they counted up the value of them, and it totaled
fifty thousand pieces of silver."

* Deuteronomy 7:25&26: "You shall
burn the carved images of their gods with fire; you shall not covet the
silver or gold that is on them, nor take it for yourselves, lest you be
snared by it; for it is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be
doomed to destruction like it; but you shall utterly detest it and
utterly abhor it, for it is an accursed thing."

APPENDIX 2: NON CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS AND
CULTS

* 1 Timothy 4:1 says: "Now the Spirit
expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith,
giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons…"

Ananda Marga Yoga Society, Anthroposophical Society (Eurythmy, Rudolf
Steiner, Waldorf Schools); Astara, Bubba Free John; Bahai; Buddhism;
Children of God (Family of Love); Christadelphians; Christian Science;
Church of the Living Word (John Robert Stevens "The Walk");
Church Universal and Triumphant (Elizabeth Clare Prophet); Confucianism;
Divine Light Mission (Guru Maharaj Ji); Druids Lodge; ECKANKAR
(Paul Twitchell); Enlightment (heightened awareness, nirvana,
satori, transcendental bliss, god-realisation, expanded consciousness,
altered perception of reality, cosmic consciousness etc); Esalen
Institute (Michael Murphy); e.s.t. (Erhard Seminar Training); Foundation
Rosecruicianism (AMORC); Sathya Sai Baba; Scientology (L. Ron
Hubbard Dianetics); Self Realisation Fellowship; Sharmanism;
Shintoism; Spiritual Frontiers Fellowship; Spiritualism/Spiritism;
Sri Chimnoy; Swami Kriyananda; Swami Rami; Swami Vivekananda (Vedanta
Society); Swedenborgianism; Taoism; Theosophy; Urantia; Unity
School of Christianity (Charles Myrtle and Lowell Fillmore); Yogi Bhajan
(Sikh Foundation/3HO Foundation); Zen.

What do YOU think?

comments

About Michael Fackerell

The Christian faith is about Jesus. He came to save the lost. About Jesus Christ, Bible teaching, Testimonies, Salvation, Prayer, Faith, Networking.

Comments

1. Everything is sacred until we make it profane in our use,abuse, or honoring.

2. Elizabeth Powell says:

I think ‘DREAM INTERPRETATION’ should be removed from this list. God gives dreams to people all the time. Theres a website for Christian Dream symbols http://christiandreamsymbols.com/

3. I really like combat sports and martial arts. So much better than sitting at home like a potato coach and it demands disciplines. I used to believe in acupuncture and practice yoga too but not anymore.

I agree that anything suggesting worshiping something other than God is not good and using forces not from God is also bad like Chi Gong (which a friend of mine said she was specifically told it is not from God). But martial arts, as the name suggested, arts, it gives confidence, puts you in shape, involves nothing like Chi or worshiping posts like Yoga does, just very skillful techniques to train your body to defend and hit certain targets, and if you are a woman living alone in big city, it helps… And if you are a soldier or policeman, if you do not use combats, are you suppose to “turn another cheek”? I understand as Christians we have principles, I do not love violence, I don’t attack, I only defend….

What about wrestling then??? Did Jacob wrestle with the Angel of the Lord all night long??? :O

• Qi Gong is not bad. It is simply feeling and directing our qi, it is referred to in the book of Genesis as the “Breath of God.” As for yoga, you don’t need to repeat the mantras honouring the Hindu gods. You can chant aum and other mantras instead.

4. krystle_lane says:

I don’t quite understand why acupuncture can be an entry point of the devil? I have lived in Beijing, China for a couple of years and surely there is some sort of misconception about acupuncture. but please do enlighten me.

okay okay. They say that the whole acupuncture deal was about re aligning your chi- your body’s energy flow- I know it sounds all eastern-religious-practice and what-nots. But it is a part of TCM Traditional Chinese Medicine along with Tea and other herbal stuff.

Also Phiten. The product that Athletes use to stabilize the body’s energy flow so you can be in your best athletic performance ever. Is that also an entry point? It has the same principle as acupuncture.

I have tried both and I hardly saw anything spiritually wrong with them. It was just a bunch of needles being poked into my skin allowing my aching back to finally be relieved there was no ritual or anything. Just a plain white patient room, needles and a machine where the needles are attached to. And phiten works so well for my balance.

Scientifically they are effective but is it really an entry point?

• Timothy Luke says:

Hi Krystle. The problem as I understand it, with eastern medicine is found in its religious origins. When it deals with energy flow, it is based upon the false concept of “yin and yang” or whatever other names may be given to it. This is a practice that says we are spiritually divided…. some call it “male, female” energy, others call it, “good, bad” energy, etc.

God created us in HIS image. God is ONE. God looked on Adam and Eve BEFORE the fall and said, “it is VERY GOOD” God created man good, with no evil in him. God also created man with no division in him. When did this division come in? It came in when sin entered in.

When sin entered in, evil spirits also entered in. So, in the yin and yang, we are seeking to manipulated evil forces. This in fact opens the door to the forces we are seeking to eliminate. Since you and I cannot slice up an evil spirit and examine it under a microscope, what I have just stated becomes a matter of faith, not sight.

I will share with you that in the days of my wife’s illness with fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, multiple chemical sensitivities, we searched out eastern practices. When we read “Blessing or Curse, You can Choose” by Derek Prince, we were convicted and renounced and repented from all these forms. We told God we would have all remnants of them removed by sundown. During that time the Lord spoke to my wife and told her quite clearly, “rise and walk”. We have not looked back since, other than to make sense of what we had gone through. Our Story gives a fuller account.

In hindsight, the eastern medical practices we used gave a temporary boost. Yet, if you were to graph the projection of my wife’s health, it was in steady decline. We thought how fortunate we were that we had these things to help us, or “just think where we would be!” In fact, we were going downhill.

Acupuncture is a means of manipulating the flow of energy (good and evil) in the body. God’s best is that we get the evil, or negative, energy (spirits) REMOVED, and that we do not co-habit with them. This is why Jesus Christ died on the cross, that we might put the enemy under our feet and walk on free of his internal influence. We cast out devils, not manipulate and redirect them.

Jesus cast out spirits of infirmity and people were healed. He cast out spirits of insanity, and they came into their right minds.

You may be having success with your procedures, but I testify today that since the Lord spoke to her, she is 100% well and walking in the blessings of Deuteronomy 28 (read it for yourselves please) and not the curses of Deuteronomy 28.

God bless you, and I hope this sheds light on the topic. I do not know what Phiten is, but I suspect what I have covered about acupuncture addresses this issue as well.

Tim

5. Nicky Kyprou says:

I would like to find out if taebo is wrong, i know it is from the eastern religions and is it not than similar to yoga.

Regards

6. Can anyone tell me what they think of Christian people going into new age fairs where people are looking for occult therapies (ie fortune telling) and the Christians offer them on their own ground and terms , Spiritual readings, dream interpretations, prophetic art, healing plus, massage , all in the name of Jesus.

This all strikes me as a Christian as terribly wrong as I don’t see how Jesus would allow His Name to be tacked on to occult practices. However people seem to be getting ‘saved’ so I am open to opinions.

• michael says:

There is nothing wrong with going to such places to be witnesses for Jesus. Jesus does speak to unsaved people and uses Christians to do it.

The issue is whether people are ministering by the Holy Spirit or by a familiar spirit. It is possible for Christians to “minister” through the use of a familiar spirit. But I do believe that many times Christian outreaches in New Age fairs ARE done through the Holy Spirit – not necessarily when all the things you mention are being done though.

• Ailsa Marshall says:

Thank you very much for your answer Michael . You have verified what I was thinking myself .

This really helps .

God bless you

Ailsa

• Never go to a place like that to be a witness for Jesus. You are opening up demonic forces in your life and unless you know how to pray for protection and know how to correctly combat Satanic forces you should never suggest someone to enter in such a demonic place.

7. My wife is a Christian, but she has been doing Hatha Yoga the past 6 months or so. I told her to stop, but she continues to do it in defiance. She says that there is such a thing as “Christian Yoga” (she has a book entitled “Christian Yoga”). But I have seen her behaviour change towards me. Recently a non-chritian friend of hers, gave her a yoga statue in the Lotus position as a gift. My daughter told me about it because she keeps the statue hidden in box because she knows that I don’t want it in the house. Today I placed anointing oil over it as I sealed every openning in the house with anointing oil so that it won’t affect us. I don’t want to remove it out of the house yet because I do not want to upset her even more. She told me she doesn’t love me anymore as a Husband only as a friend and doesn’t care about the marriage anymore. What is the most effective way to tackle this? I Have been binding and anointing all over the place. I sent confusion in the enemy’s camp. I bound the love Christ around her neck. I also petitioned God on her behalf and asked God forgiveness for this open doorway. She is very aggressive and not willing to love me as a husband anymore.
    Any other suggestion that would help me tackle this more effectively would be welcomed.
    Thanks

• Your wife needs godly input from another woman who can teach her what is important. Do you have access to such people in your local church?

• Ailsa Marshall says:

Hello I am heartbroken to read of your awful dilema.

I have read a book all about this sort of thing ie Christian Yoga (as if there could be such a thing , it is a hindu Spirit that is contacted here) the book is called ‘ A TIME OF DEPARTING’ BY RAY YUNGEN , it is available from AMAZON I believe.

It explains how the Charasmatic teachings are slipping more and more into this sort of teaching (ie eastern metaphysical methodologies) and far away from the real GOSPEL . I was heavily involved in a Charasmatic Church myself and was led into many a strange doctrine and practice , just like your dear wife. It is another spirit at work in these churches right now leading to another gospe, another jeasus and occult practices.

The Lord graciously showed me the errors of this false religion and brought me out of the darkness into His wonderful light.

I hope you will not be annoyed but I feel the methods you are using are in themselves of this sort of doctrine as I have many times been told to bind and annoint etc , This is not Biblical and only leads further into satans camp.

This is coming from someone who was slain in the spirit etc so I am not being condescending but am coming as a person now removed from this cultic behaviour

My advice would be to seek God with all your heart in the Bible and there is where you will find your answers (I know I did and I have never felt so close to Him in all my christian life ) There are also great web sites out there that will show you the deception that is in the Churches right now. The best ones are Deception in the church and http://www.letusreason.org. also just google up third wave teachings, or kingdom now theology.

Please know that I will pray for you and I am sure as you get back to the REAL JESUS you will both find the peace and happiness you both deserve and which your Beloved Saviour has won for you.

God bless you so much
      Ailsa

• Ailsa Marshall says:

Hello Again to the Husband whose wife is mixed up with Yoga,

I just cannot get you out of my mind and as I was praying , I felt led to leave you my e-mail address it is [email protected]

The reason for leaving this is, if you want you can have my copy of the book I was telling you about , I will gladly send it to you free of charge as it speaks in such detail of the position you and your wife now find yourselves in .

I believe it is God who is working here on your behalf .

God bless you both so much
      in His Name
      Ailsa

• Anthony Costa says:

Hi Ailsa,

I just felt prompted in my spirit to check this site after a long abscence and so I read your email.
        My wife has left me 2 months ago about 6 months after I posted my request for help. Please send me a copy of your book. Thank-you for you help I will contact you via your email address to give you my home address.
        Thank-you so much for you help and God bless you.
        Anthony

8. I was having a lot of problems with my in laws, so I felt that the only way, I could get out of it was through prayer, fasting and reading the bible daily. Whatever, my in laws told my husband, it seemed that that was gospel truth. I come from a society where Domestic Violence is accepted as the norm. Deep down in my heart, I knew that it was only God that could save me. As time went on, after all the prayer, fasting and daily bible reading, I started having this dreams of things that would happen two days before it did. This gave me a chanse to talk to my husband about what would happen before it did. Once my husband realised what was going on, he stopped being very abusive and started loving me again. Do you think that that is evil?

• ravibangera says:

Its possible it was the Holy Spirit who was showing you these things. Based on your story, with the root and the fruit being good, it would seem it was God, not the devil, who was behind these revelations. Thank God anyway for your husband’s change for the better.

9. wheel of fortune says:

Well, the bands you’ve listed as “heavy metal” are definitely NOT heavy metal. They’re hard rock at most. If you want truly “evil” (read: emotionally charged) music, go listen to some Death or Behemoth or Slayer.

Aaaanyway, I just popped by to inform you that I don’t subscribe to your religion, and I actually posted this checklist to a few friends for some laughs. See, we’re smart enough to realize that at least 90% of this is bullshit – which is why I am a nihilist to the core – and not get pissed off about it.

Just get your classifications right! People won’t listen to you unless you know what you’re talking about, you twits!

• This list was actually compiled by an older gentleman maybe 15-20 years ago. He didn’t list the most evil groups it is true. But the ones he did list can still help you to get some evil spirits to torment your poor soul. So the main point stands, and for all your natural intelligence, you are still the eternal loser – unless you repent and turn to your Creator for salvation.

• windwalker7 says:

Just know that Jesus Christ died for you and your sins and he loves you!

10. beyekind1-2nother says:

Satanic forces invade every day, without sounding a trumpet. They intend to permeate every portion of our lives. They can and will creep in through any crack in our spiritual armor. I have only scratched the surface in comprehending how widespread and camoflagued are the traps laid by the evil one. I thank God for removing the veil that has kept me blind to what is really going on.
    As parents, we often PURCHASE spiritually dangerous things as GIFTS for our children, not realizing these things could lead to their downfall! I bought the Rock Band game for PS3 for my teenager. Having always wanted to learn to play the drums, myself, I also spent some time playing the game and, at first, it was fun. I had to play the songs over and over to learn how. The repitition of these songs had an unhealthy effect on me. When I played the vocal part of the game and was able to READ the lyrics, I realized all was not “fun and games” as it first appeared. The rhythms also had an unsettling effect. I am frightened and appalled by the Satanic content in this game! There is also prophesy in some of the songs via lamentations as songwriters tell firsthand accounts of their souls demise. Even The Simpsons game is full of bizarre and prophetic ramblings.
    As our ACCUSER on judgment day, Satan will gleefully point out the “handwriting” has been on the “wall” for anyone bothering to look. He who hath ears, let him hear.
    As I began to “wake up” to these REVELATIONS; I took my teen to a Christian Youth Center and found the Rock Band game among their entertainment fare. I asked if any of the adults in charge had reviewed it’s content. Nobody was able to answer my question. Some strange occurances followed this experience. I was under attack (spiritually) in a number of ways. The Bible tells us that Satan can appear as an angel of light. One night in a dream, he appeared as a HEXAGON of light, that was actually quite beautiful. At that time, I was researching a variety of subjects including language origins and the history of mathmatics; “ancient religions”; the paranormal; weather patterns; angels/aliens; escatology, etc. Sometimes I played the Rock Band game to relax during study breaks. It became one of those “cracks” I mentioned before.
    Mercifully, the Holy Spirit never left my side through it all. God made sure I balanced the research that took me into dangerous waters with the healthy meat of His Word.
    I am nearly 50 years old, and was brought up in a bible believing home and church. I received Jesus at the age of 5. If Satan could come this close to tricking me with his subtle snares, imagine how suseptable a young child is!
    I intend to rid my home of every questionable item that could possibly displease God OR cause someone else to stumble. Walking in the light of his love will protect us from the wiles of the devil, but we also have to diligently weed the gardens of our lives for “tares” and rid ourselves of the “chaff”. We are also required to look out for one another and bear each others burdens. Also, Matthew 10:16 warns “Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

• You can’t decide at 5 to truely believe in what Jesus did for you. You aren’t accountable until the age of 12 for your sins. Anyways, I’m 51 and still can’t conceive what he did. I’m working out my salvation. The list is kind of outdated here. I don’t believe all the music is bad. It’s what you let in. My two older sons (25 and 23) play Rock Band and are followers of Christ. They don’t believe what they here. Why would crystals be a problem. They are beautiful and made from God. I have birthstones and different rocks and diamonds they aren’t bad and sinful to wear. See I don’t believe in the power of crystals thats a bunch of balonaie. It doesn’t say it in the bible. Remember what the new Jersalem (sp) is to look like all the jewels that cover it. Go with what the Bible says.

• JustAGuy says:

There are things known as contact items. Evil spirits can come in with items that have been used to implore false gods (devils). God had such items totally destroyed in the OT so they would not pollute other people unsuspectingly. In our testimony at http://perfectinglove.com/ourstory you will read how the Lord spoke to my wife saying “Rise and walk”. We do not seek after such signs from the Lord, but He spoke audibly on the day we had purposed to destroy all items in our house that had or may have had occultic involvement. She walked away from 6 1/2 years of illness that day including extreme chemical sensitivities, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.

It is not the crystals that have power, it is the evil spirits invoked by them and through them. Again, this is why idols were to be DESTROYED, not resold as souvenirs.

As for rock music, God hears the lyrics of the band and if the power of death and hell and every destructive force is glorified, He is NOT going to be very happy with those promoting it. We cannot serve God and devils. We can see how close we get to the world, or we can see how close we can get to Jesus.

We can make clear decisions at age five that affect the rest of our lives. I am sure that you have recommitted your life to the Lord on a number of occasions. Our faith is living and growing. We choose to put it on, but as we grow, we see the need to reaffirm it as our understanding grows. What I decided as a 7 year old is a course I have reaffirmed through the years. In that sense a 5 year old can make a decision for Jesus and never go back on it.

Blessings and Peace,
        Timothy

• windwalker7 says:

This comment was in regards to terrie the 51 year old that commented on the jewels.

I just read your article and what came into my spirit was that satan comes as an angel of light – making bad things Look and appear GOOD – Like having a big juicy T-bone steak and in the middle of it is a deadly poision and you bite off small bites at a time not knowing the whole time its slowly killing you – this is how satan works – it first appears to you as so good, how could it be evil? Then the little imps that work with satan enter the door you opened for them to come in and work evil. The Bible says we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, spiritual wickedness in high places, there are some big bad evil spirits that can wreak havoc – Jesus said my people parish for lack of knowledge –

Our military studies their enemy before going out to war, just so should the christian study their enemy – the devil hates us and wants to kill us plain and simple. But God has equipped us with all the spiritual weapons of warfare that we need, we have to learn how to use them to be effective.

Study out a thing before you comment and run it down – it just might be THE TRUTH God is trying to show you.

God bless you