Mormonism is not a Christian Faith by no means – don’t be deceived.
21 Amazing facts about Mormon teaching:
1. Mormon’s teach that they can become gods and goddesses.
2. Mormon goddesses will spend eternity in full submission to their god-husband.
3. Mormon’s teach that women will give birth “forever and ever” to spirit-babies.
4. Mormon’s teach men can have multiple wives in heaven—eternal polygamy. They intend to have many wives in heaven, carrying on multiple sex relations throughout eternity, until they have enough children to populate their own earth, so they can be “Heavenly Father” over their own planet!
5. Heavenly Father is an exalted man who lives with his goddess wife, Heavenly Mother, on a planet near the great star Kolob.
6. American Indians are descendants of the wicked Lamanites, who were Israelites that God cursed with dark skin.
7. God the Father had sex with Mary to conceive Jesus. They say Virgin Mary really wasn’t a virgin at all but had sex relations with their heavenly father to produce the Mormon version of Jesus Christ
8. Mormon’s teach that there is only salvation through the Mormons and all other Christian churches are wrong and Mormons also do baptisms for their dead.
9. Mormons teach that they need 4 secret handshakes to get into the Celestial heaven.
10. Joseph Smith revealed that the actual Garden of Eden is in Jackson County, Missouri.
11. Joseph Smith says that he saw God and Jesus both, when they appeared to him.
12. Mormons believe that Lucifer and Jesus are brothers.
13. Mormons believe the angel Gabriel came down to earth and became Noah in the days of the flood.
14. Mormons consider the Bible to be untrustworthy and full of errors.
15. Mormons believe the Archangel Michael came down to earth with several of his celestial wives, and became Adam in the garden of Eden.
16. The Mormon founder and their Prophet Joseph Smith prophesied falsely many times. For example, he foretold the second coming of Christ for 1891. The Bible teaches that one false prophecy puts the prophet under death sentence. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22).
17. Mormons doctrine taught and believed that before 1978 they considered the Negro race inferior, and even one drop of Negro blood prevented a person from entering their priesthood. Now they will allow men of African decent to be priests but the fact that they once taught this proves they’re a False Religion.
18. Mormons have books other than the Bible that they call scriptures such as the Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price, Doctrine and Covenants. All these and even their official “Mormon Doctrine” statements contradict each other on MAJOR doctrinal points. The King James Bible is also contradicted by these books.
19. Mormons believe Jesus had at least three wives and children while he was on this earth.
20. Joesph Smith taught that there were inhabitants on the moon, and Brigham Young taught there were inhabitants on the sun as well! The fact that these two men once taught this proves they were not real Prophets of God. They were false prophets and this religion is leading many souls to Hell still today.
21. Mormons also teach that there is no salvation without Joseph Smith. They teach that Joseph Smith holds the keys to the Kingdom of God. They teach that Jesus’ death on the cross only partially saves the believer. They also teach that people will stand before God, Jesus and Joseph Smith on Judgement Day.
Listen to a former Mormon Lady that goes to Hell and was warned by Jesus to leave the Mormon religion or she will end up in Hell forever. Click Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwFruS4rpdI
People, the Mormon religion is truly a cult. This is not a Church or an Christian religion but rather it is a tool that Satan uses to deceive people into believing lies. If you know someone that regularly has Mormons in their home or visits their temples, you must warn them because this is a demonic trap. You cannot sit under these lies and not be polluted in some way. No matter what Mormons may say, just remember that the Mormons don’t believe that the Holy Bible is 100% true. Mormons have their own books and doctrines that they believe are more accurate than the Holy Bible. This Truth alone makes them a cult!
The Mormon religion is not from God, it is the doctrine of devils. Mormonism looks Christian and they do mention Jesus a little but it is no where near being a Christian Faith. The Mormon religion is a cult because it is devoted to the works, theories, and teachings that are all lies, from a man named Joseph Smith. A lying spirit founded this religion and lying spirits keep spreading it today. These lying spirits can deceive the simple and corrupt the faithful if you allow them continually fill your heart and mind with these lies. These people dress themselves up in white shirts and ties, then come into the homes of unsuspecting people and lead them astray. Just as Satan led Eve astray in the Garden of Eden.
The Mormons, also called LDS, use a very subtle and crafty tactic of deception. They are not going to tell you what they really teach at first because Mormonism is a secret deception. They will cleverly use the name of Jesus to get in your home and to gain your trust but they won’t tell you up front that they don’t believe the Bible is fully accurate and that they have other books they believe are more accurate than the Holy Bible. They won’t tell you up front all of the other falsehoods they teach and by teaching these false doctrines they are denying the Lord Jesus Christ. To deny the Word of God, the Bible, is to deny Jesus!
You may agree that there are a lot of well meaning, naive and gullible people that have been led astray by these types of false doctrine. That is why those who have a skillful knowledge of the Word of God should warn and instruct those who do not. Warn them and be firm because this is not a play thing, their soul salvation is at stake. Philippians 2:12 tell us to…“work out your own salvation with fear and trembling“.
Read below if you would like more scriptures that are from the Holy Bible that can help you learn and share with others what the Word of God says about these false doctrines.
2 Peter 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
Here is a great video that exposes some of the false doctrine of Mormons. This video is an easy to watch cartoon. Great tool for shining light on the darkness, Click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFZ1jVO3-OE
Pass this article on to at least 10 people. To learn more keep reading.
What scriptures in the Holy Bible warn us of these types of false religions?
Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
(English Version) 2 Corinthians 11: 3 But I fear that somehow your pure and undivided devotion to Christ will be corrupted, just as Eve was deceived by the cunning ways of the serpent. 4You happily put up with whatever anyone tells you, even if they preach a different Jesus than the one we preach, or a different kind of Spirit than the one you received, or a different kind of gospel than the one you believed.
13 These people are false apostles. They are deceitful workers who disguise themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15So it is no wonder that his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. In the end they will get the punishment their wicked deeds deserve.
(English Version) Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.
Joseph Smith says that he saw God the Father and Jesus. That is another great lie that is a huge warning to all that he was a false prophet. Jesus says that no man has seen God the Father at anytime except the only begotten Son of God, Jesus. John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
When Moses asked to see God, this was God’s reply:
Exodus 33 20 But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for man shall not see me and live.” 21And the Lord said, “Behold, there is a place by me where you shall stand on the rock, 22and while my glory passes by I will put you in a cleft of the rock, and I will cover you with my hand until I have passed by. 23Then I will take away my hand, and you shall see my back, but my face shall not be seen.”
The Mormons teach that men will marry and have wives in Heaven. Jesus said that we will not marry nor have wives.
Matthew 22: 23The same day Sadducees came to him, who say that there is no resurrection, and they asked him a question, 24saying, “Teacher, Moses said, ‘If a man dies having no children, his brother must marry the widow and raise up children for his brother.’ 25Now there were seven brothers among us. The first married and died, and having no children left his wife to his brother. 26So too the second and third, down to the seventh. 27After them all, the woman died. 28In the resurrection, therefore, of the seven, whose wife will she be? For they all had her.” 29But Jesus answered them, “You are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God. 30For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.
1 Timothy 6 3 If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness, 4he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions
Mormons also have a dietary code called the Word of Wisdom, currently requiring abstinence from alcohol, tobacco, coffee, and tea; caffeinated soft drinks are left to individual discretion. They also wear ceremonial temple garments under their daily clothes that they teach will protect them from evil. The Mormons want to control every aspect of their followers lives. This religion is a great example of mind control and brain washing.
Many sincere Christian’s have family, friends and coworkers that are in these Mormon cults but because a lot of Christian’s don’t know fully know what Mormons teach, they can often take it too lightly (Not fully knowing the seriousness of the matter). God will not tolerate any religion or person that discredits His Holy Word (The Holy Bible) by teaching false doctrines and thus leading souls to Hell. Satan is behind ALL false doctrines because Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44). It is a grave thing to corrupt the Word of God and lead astray the people that Jesus’ died for on the Cross of Calvary, shedding His precious Blood. Never take it lightly or casually, this is a Life or Death and a Heaven or Hell matter.
All Christians must stand firm in the faith and never turn to right or the left from the teachings of the Holy Bible. These cults will only gain ground if Wise and Spiritual Christians fail to expose their lies and we must let the Light and Truth of Jesus Christ shine through in order to defeat these evils . We must fight the good fight of faith my friend for satan has crept into the hearts of many with false doctrines that led people away from sincere devotion to the Lord Jesus Christ. Only Jesus can save from sin and Hell.
Jude 1:4 For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.
Pray Friends that sincere Christians will arise and go forth as a mighty army with their Hearts filled with the light and love of our Savior Jesus Christ. That we will not stand by idle while Satan comes in to steal, kill and destroy the flock of God.
Former Mormon testifies about her warning: Click Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwFruS4rpdI
Warn them before they or someone they love gets swept away by these types of false doctrines.